Agency Management System Review

AverageJoe

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Post your Agency's management system and review it, ease of use, speed, smooth layout, or anything else that you would like to add. Also, feel free to post past experience with other management systems: good or bad.

As this could be very beneficial for insurance agency looking into a new management system or thinking about switching, but don't know which one to choose.

Last edited:
AMS and Applied are the cadillac versions of agency management systems. They do it all and cost a small fortune. If you have a large agency that can benefit from all of their abilities you should consider either of these.

Post some of the systems that you have explored.

Gulliver

Joe, you continue to ask for advice, but you refuse to listen to what is given you.

I specifically told you, YOU DONT NEED A MANAGEMENT SYSTEM TO START!

All you are going to do is build yourself up with so much overhead, you wont survive, put that money into marketing.

Do you really need a management system with 3 clients? 20 clients? Hell, you might not need one with 100 clients.

I went almost 2 years with just using an excel spreadsheet.

but whatever dude, you arent listening to anyone, you already have your head where the sun dont shine, we will see how much more help you get when you arent listening to anyone.

Not wasting my time anymore,

And just so I am not a complete ass, I use Quomation, rater and management system, $130 a month, BUT was like $600 to get started. So BE SMART for once, take some advice and throw that money into marketing.......

Last edited by a moderator:
To even begin the conversation about management systems, you have to look at business lines, size of agency, whether or not you have producers, doing a significant amount of commercial, working with investments, etc. All of these, and many other parts, will make or break a system pretty quickly.

Oh yeah, through in a budget as well.

Starting out, like RBA said, keep it simple. Use something like zoho or sugar or a simple system that doesn't cost you much, if anything. Keep good records.

Then one day you'll wake up and realize you need a much better way to run your agency (especially if you do P&C) and you can start having conversations about what you would like it to do, what it needs to do, and what budget you have to get it done.

Dan

While i agree with RBA wholeheartedly, organization in this capacity is my weak point. Im a salesman first, semi decent manager/leader/motivator second. Organizer good at followup last on the list. Management dystem at captive is what kept me decent. Im starting with QQ from day one at 200 a month it covers 3 people using it. Off the bat will be my wife and i on the system and will benefit probably the most by learning it from day one.

Although it is valuable to keep track of existing clients, too many agents overlook the value of keeping track of prospects.

One may not need an agency management system in the beginning to track the few clients they have but what about all of the prospects the agent has talked to who are qualified buyers but for one reason or another just aren't ready to purchase? Those prospects need to be contacted again at a later date and many will be your future clients.

A substantial number of my new clients are prospects I have originally talked to 12, 24 and even 36 months ago. Having a really good prospects tracking system makes selling so much easier.

Joe, you continue to ask for advice, but you refuse to listen to what is given you.

I specifically told you, YOU DONT NEED A MANAGEMENT SYSTEM TO START!

All you are going to do is build yourself up with so much overhead, you wont survive, put that money into marketing.

Do you really need a management system with 3 clients? 20 clients? Hell, you might not need one with 100 clients.

I went almost 2 years with just using an excel spreadsheet.

but whatever dude, you arent listening to anyone, you already have your head where the sun dont shine, we will see how much more help you get when you arent listening to anyone.

Not wasting my time anymore,

And just so I am not a complete ass, I use Quomation, rater and management system, $130 a month, BUT was like $600 to get started. So BE SMART for once, take some advice and throw that money into marketing.......

RED BLOODED AMERICA, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! GOD LOVES YOU!!

I AM LISTENING, BUT YOUR NOT LISTENING TO ME!!! MY PARENTS OWN BIG BIG BIG BIG COMPANY. THEY MARKET MARKET MARKET MARKET, THEY PUT MY COMPANY NAME IN THEIR MARKET MARKET MARKET. SO I DONT NEED TO MARKET MARKET MARKET!

BUT THANKS!!!!!!!

I AM GLAD YOU ARE SO STUPID TO THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE SO EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY.

You will fail in 2 years, my prediction, because you DONT listen and you have no clue how difficult this business can be....

D O N E with you, you are on ignore.

Last edited by a moderator:
is it me or does this user (Red Blooded American) always find a way to be-little people and constantly tries to prove his superiority?

I mean there has been countless times where he is bashful, disrespectful, or negative. I am a really patient person, but there's is a limit for everyone, including me. I am not asking for him to be thrown out of the forum or disciplined, but someone that has authority should talk to him and see what his problem is.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
anyways.. besides making every topic that RED BLOODED AMERICAN enters into a personal one..

Back to the topic....

has anyone used Agency Advantage?

I have contacted ams, applied systems, and quomation and spoke to all of them.

I like them all, I have to decide, but we are in no rush. We want to make the best decision and get one agency system and never have to change. even in the beginning we understand it may not be entirely beneficial because I wouldnt be using the software to its full capabilities.

Last edited:
Back