Any Suggestions for Calling a P&C Client Base

Jseiii

I am super excitted as I have gotten the go a head to reach out to a local firms property and casualty clients.

I am going to be able to call directly from their office, so I should come into the conversation with a good bit of clout. I am going to start by asking them if every thing has been going well with their policies and then move into my pitch for a life and health review.

I will not know the age of the clients which hurts a little. What scripting suggestions do you have. Has anyone done this before that can share their experience. Thanks!

You could invite them to a seminar. I did this a few years back with a p&c agency and within a few hours or me And my wife calling we filled up two seminars... Once you have them in a seminar you can show them big concepts that lead to big commissions.

You could invite them to a seminar. I did this a few years back with a p&c agency and within a few hours or me And my wife calling we filled up two seminars... Once you have them in a seminar you can show them big concepts that lead to big commissions.

Good idea I had not thought of thanks!

Back