Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

Mikeyv7,

I will be getting my license in 2 weeks and read this thread in it's entirety. First off thank you for documenting. I know that all was not so honky dory but thanks for documenting everything. As someone new to insurance sales and not sales:) I know the dedication, trials and heartaches it takes to be successful.

As I look into a few companies to align with and make a choice this coming week before I pass the exam just want to say your ability to respond makes me think you were a lawyer in some lifetime.

Thank you for the insight.

Thank you for your post, Arin :) GOD no, ain't no lawyer. THAT'S for sure LOL. At first, it was fun to post here and, if you look way back in the thread, there were some posters that were talking about this sale they made and then someone else making their first sale. Again, that part was really enjoyable to follow and then to start to post about my own experience and to join in. Very positive and "salesman healthy", I think. Admittedly, I didn't know very much about the Forum at all back then. And then at too many times along the way, you just see it take a real turn towards the nasty. Now, I almost feel a small sense of responsibility to post and that's why I've continued to do so. And I also committed that I would only post in this thread and that I would only comment on things I knew and had direct experience with.

You know, it's truly amazing. LifeTel has hundreds of agents and, since I became part of the management program at the beginning of this year, I've had the opportunity and pleasure to meet lots of them. There are some really great stories of success, including I believe my own personal story. Unfortunately though, those people don't seem to sit around and post anything much. They're happy and just do their thing. It's just mostly always the naysayers, bashers, trolls, you name it, who do. And well, that's just the internet and reality of life and business in 2017, I guess. I just know and believe 2 things. First, everyone has their right to give their opinion. I just believe you should have some direct experience and actually know what you're talking about. And I also know from extensive experience, and now also deal with just my small team, you're always a hero to everybody, as long as you're always saying "yes". The minute you finally push back and say "no", well, let the mayhem and viciousness begin LOL. All said, insurance is a really, really great business. Best to you :)

I am surprised that their website is so devoid of any substantial information. Doesn't seem like a site looking to recruit anyone. I don't get that at all.

That's a silly post. LifeTel's agent site looks almost like any other, for the most part. Maybe, the intent of the messaging of the site isn't specifically targeting recruiting. I'm not sure what "substantial" content you're seeking from merely a website, but maybe it's worth a phone call to them, if you're looking for more detail. Just a thought ;)

I damn near read this entire thread... mikeyv7 as well as others, your input is GREATLY appreciated. I came across the Craigslist ad yesterday and they responded to me today. As much as I been back and forth with everything... this right here sounds like the answer. Looking forward to the interview.

Thanks a lot guys. Even you trolls... ;-)

That's a silly post. LifeTel's agent site looks almost like any other, for the most part. Maybe, the intent of the messaging of the site isn't specifically targeting recruiting. I'm not sure what "substantial" content you're seeking from merely a website, but maybe it's worth a phone call to them, if you're looking for more detail. Just a thought ;)

Silly post?? More of a silly, unnecessary response from you. Regardless what you think, everyone has a right to their opinion. And people's opinions aren't silly. Never ceases to amaze me how people want to use forums to inflict nasty attitudes.

I have been in the insurance and mortgage business for many, many years. I also create websites. I know what a "great" site looks like. In fact, most people do. And for a company interested in recruiting, that site stinks. All one has to do is compare it to others. EVERY insurance agency wants to recruit. That's their bread & butter. And you call it "merely a website?" People's businesses live or die by websites these days. You can't be serious.

You must be involved with the company in some way.

LOL. Are YOU "serious"?!?! Clearly, you missed all 32 pages of this thread. You're a little late to the dance, sweetheart. And no way, you create websites?!?! Shocking;) You might want to read this whole thread, before you impart your wisdom. You're obviously completely in the dark. LOTS of catching up to do and, if you bother to read up, you'll see that I started as a producer with this company over a year ago, I've posted during the course of more than a year and, yes, I'm part of their management program. You, on the other hand, are another transient with a passing opinion on web design and then there's your past "mortgage" experience. I know even those from that background get kind of a sick feeling when people say that. Read 32 pages and then tell us all about it. I guess you also missed the "sign up" on LifeTel's site and are one that think that websites do everything, including solely recruit agents, sell informed insurance contracts, build relationships and so on. Ah, the wonders and bliss of "tech fantasy land" :nah:

LOL. Are YOU "serious"?!?! Clearly, you missed all 32 pages of this thread. You're a little late to the dance, sweetheart. And no way, you create websites?!?! Shocking;) You might want to read this whole thread, before you impart your wisdom. You're obviously completely in the dark. LOTS of catching up to do and, if you bother to read up, you'll see that I started as a producer with this company over a year ago, I've posted during the course of more than a year and, yes, I'm part of their management program. You, on the other hand, are another transient with a passing opinion on web design and then there's your past "mortgage" experience. I know even those from that background get kind of a sick feeling when people say that. Read 32 pages and then tell us all about it. I guess you also missed the "sign up" on LifeTel's site and are one that think that websites do everything, including solely recruit agents, sell informed insurance contracts, build relationships and so on. Ah, the wonders and bliss of "tech fantasy land" :nah:

Awww, someone just keeps kicking your cat. So sad. But you're not drawing me into your madness. Enjoy.

"Kicking my cat". That's cool, actually. Honestly, I like and respect sayings from the Urban Dictionary. For real, I do. For the record, I don't have a "cat", I'm deathly allergic and if I had one I wouldn't kick him (or her)..LOL. Best to you, though. Lots more threads out there, obviously ;)

----------

I wouldn't let anyone else "kick" him either, by the way :twitchy:

Back