Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

Hello Mangas :) Yes, possibly I might. What would you like to know, though? Tell you what, I'm starting to like the PM thing finally LOL. PM me what you want to know and what you're trying to find out and I'll see what I can do to hook you up.

Thanks, mikeyv7. PM sent.

I am New to LifeTel.
Has anyone made over $100K having been there at least a year?

Appreciate any responses.

Thnx,

Thank you Mike.

Have read all your responses from the time you started to now. Congrats on your mgmnt position. I'm sure you worked hard for it.

I'll be picking your brain going forward if you don't mind.

Thnx a bunch !!! :)

Thank you Mike.

Have read all your responses from the time you started to now. Congrats on your mgmnt position. I'm sure you worked hard for it.

I'll be picking your brain going forward if you don't mind.

Thnx a bunch !!! :)

I don't mind at all. Good luck to you! :)

Hey MikeyV, I believe you are in Colorado. However, do me a favor & let me know your calling time schedule, if you would. Do you work Mon-Sat or Sun as well?
Do you start 9,10,11 Am & till when?

Have you determined the BEST calling hours based on your area (I'm sure you have)?

Aside from the 34 pages I've read with all the suggestions & some Not so nice comments, what do you HIGHLY recommend anyone to Follow thru if they were you?

I am looking for the Most Efficient as well as effective way to do insurance over the phone. All my experience in insurance comes from face to face from 5 years ago and before with fairly successful outcome.

Any suggestions would be totally appreciated & welcomed.

I HAVE TO become successful.

Thnx a bunch!!

In reference to making the calls, does anyone use their cell phone for calling the leads? If so, are their any specific headsets or devices you recommend for noise cancellation and clarity? I just hopped on board recently too.

Hey MikeyV, I believe you are in Colorado. However, do me a favor & let me know your calling time schedule, if you would. Do you work Mon-Sat or Sun as well?
Do you start 9,10,11 Am & till when?

Have you determined the BEST calling hours based on your area (I'm sure you have)?

Aside from the 34 pages I've read with all the suggestions & some Not so nice comments, what do you HIGHLY recommend anyone to Follow thru if they were you?

I am looking for the Most Efficient as well as effective way to do insurance over the phone. All my experience in insurance comes from face to face from 5 years ago and before with fairly successful outcome.

Any suggestions would be totally appreciated & welcomed.

I HAVE TO become successful.

Thnx a bunch!!

You're correct, I'm in Colorado. Really, I call Monday through Friday kind of in 2 blocks. I'm at my desk around 9 and the first 2 hours is when I check my emails and cases, follow up with the girls on requirements, check on my sales with exams, etc. Again, that typically takes up until around 11'sh to lunch time and then I grab a quick bite. Then right around 1 I get on the phone for my first block. I'm calling NC and GA back east mostly, so that has me calling at about 3 out there. Depending on the leads I have in hand, I might call all of the way up until 6 my time in that block or of course up until about 8'ish east coast time. If I have CO leads then I might shift back over to my time zone and again call up until about 8 my time. Again, it just depends on what state leads I have sitting on my desk and how I feel. With the management stuff now in there as well, I'm fielding calls and some of those kinds of emails throughout my day also. It's a fair amount to handle, but I have a system for it now. I also call on Saturday mornings and try to play round up on anyone I'm chasing or just haven't been able to reach during the week. That's really helpful, even if it's only a couple of Saturdays a month. I try to sell every Saturday morning, but it just depends on where I'm at.

All said, as I've said throughout the thread, it's just about raw determination, overcoming objections, trying to be disciplined and consistent as all heck and just sitting and playing the numbers :)

----------

In reference to making the calls, does anyone use their cell phone for calling the leads? If so, are their any specific headsets or devices you recommend for noise cancellation and clarity? I just hopped on board recently too.

I don't make calls on my cell phone, but of course you can. I have really lousy cell service at my place, so it wouldn't work out very well for me. No matter what though, you really need a headset of some kind and nothing irritates customers more than if the call quality is bad, patchy, you're on speaker, etc. You need to be able to hear them very clearly and most importantly they need to be able to hear you :)

Mikeyv, Thank you Sir.

Thnx for taking the time & giving advice/directions. I'm sure that it's ONE of the reasons you've been successful, since you care about others, it seems.

I'll stay in touch on this forum & will share my experience.

Thnx again,

Last edited:
Mikeyv, Thank you Sir.

Thnx for taking the time & giving advice/directions. I'm sure that it's ONE of the reasons you've been successful, since you care about others, it seems.

I'll stay in touch on this forum & will share my experience.

Thnx again,

You're quite welcome. Now, once again, it's time to go write some business. Have some CO A leads I'm going to try this evening. 5:30 now, so going to wait about an hour and then dial them up :twitchy:

Back