Current Insurance News

steffjj

Hi all,

not sure if this is the right forum but here goes! I have an interview with Zurich on Wednesday - it's a bit of a career change in that I have never worked in insurance before! I thought I should be up to date with any current affairs in the field, and so are there any particular news stories (re Zurich or otherwise) that I should really be aware of?

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

What will you be doing for Z? That will determine what news you are interested? There is always news. I just need to know if you want UW news. Claims News, Sales news, Commercial insurance news, WComp news. Tell me.

What will you be doing for Z? That will determine what news you are interested? There is always news. I just need to know if you want UW news. Claims News, Sales news, Commercial insurance news, WComp news. Tell me.

It is a General Management programme covering Underwriting, Claims, Commercial Brokering, and Corporate areas! Hope this helps

----------

Other than the downgrade by Goldman Sachs?

Could you maybe elaborate more on this, thanks!

Could you maybe elaborate more on this, thanks!

Umm... googling "Zurich downgrade" tells you all you need to know, including Moody's downgrade of Zurich.

Not necessarily a big deal, but important to know everything you can about a company going into an interview.

Let me google that for you

Actually, asking to "elaborate a little" when all the key words were already given, would tell me all I would need about this prospective employee.

tumblr_md8ccyT8ua1qgxd0b.jpg

Back