Free Public Webinar: Legacy Safeguard

souldeux

Guru
1000 Post Club
The ILIAA is hosting a free public webinar tomorrow, Tuesday January 11th at 11:00 AM. We will be discussing The Legacy Safeguard product through Monumental Life.

There will be no charge or membership obligation to attend tomorrow's webinar. To attend, simply go to Independent Life Insurance Agent Association - ILIAA and click the "See the Schedule" box. From there, click the event link for the webinar and simply register to attend. You will receive an attendee link at the email address you provide.

This will be a fun, informative, and (most importantly) free webinar if you're interested in learning more about this product. Even if the product itself isn't within your realm of interest, we will be discussing some innovative niche marketing techniques that you'll want to hear about.

Please remember that I am in Atlanta, Georgia and that I am currently snowed in at my mother-in-law's house. Please also remember that this is making me very sad and that your attendance at this webinar is the only thing that is giving me any hope at being happy at any point again in the future.

We'll see you Tuesday!

your attendance at this webinar is the only thing that is giving me any hope at being happy at any point again in the future.

Perhaps Tiffany won't read this and plot to collect on your life insurance.

Well Nick, I was going to be attending it anyway, but I'll make doubly sure to do it now!!

I just want you to be happy!! :yes:

>>""..I am currently snowed in at my mother-in-law's house. Please also remember that this is making me very sad..""

Not at Mama's house Mr. Frisky!

Nick, Is this going to be recorded also?

The ILIAA is hosting a free public webinar tomorrow, Tuesday January 11th at 11:00 AM. We will be discussing The Legacy Safeguard product through Monumental Life.

There will be no charge or membership obligation to attend tomorrow's webinar. To attend, simply go to Independent Life Insurance Agent Association - ILIAA and click the "See the Schedule" box. From there, click the event link for the webinar and simply register to attend. You will receive an attendee link at the email address you provide.

This will be a fun, informative, and (most importantly) free webinar if you're interested in learning more about this product. Even if the product itself isn't within your realm of interest, we will be discussing some innovative niche marketing techniques that you'll want to hear about.

Please remember that I am in Atlanta, Georgia and that I am currently snowed in at my mother-in-law's house. Please also remember that this is making me very sad and that your attendance at this webinar is the only thing that is giving me any hope at being happy at any point again in the future.

We'll see you Tuesday!

Thanks. I was looking to get contracted with Monumental. Please contact me when you can. 619-227-8400

Dude...you pay a prem......you die......family gets money....its real tough.......

You would not believe how boring it has been to record about 200 webinars just saying that over and over and over and over again.

(Well, there's a little more to it than that)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Just an FYI. He is not recruiting.

Lee

Thanks, Lee. And to answer your other question: this one is going to be done by a guest presenter. That means our audio gets weird sometimes and is totally dependent on the quality of their connection. We'll try to record it but will scrap it if the quality isn't up to snuff.

Last edited:
Back