I Insure Me Company. Iinsureme.com

Just updating you all, still loving the gig. Remember, we do not make money off sign ups and we don't charge more for insurance. In fact we make less until our team builds up or personal volume reaches a certain level. I've seen some MLM comments. We are just building a strong agency like your life/health/disability IMO with overrides. You can build a team or simply have a place to save your clients money, which may give them more money to buy an important life or disability policy. I think people look for the negative to often. I-Insureme works with an independent agency that has been around since 1980. They love us and we love working with them. We also work with a a great independent agency in Florida for homeowners (great premiums). If you ever have any questions, send me a message.

I am looking into iisure and I clicked on your link and noticed its not good any more. How has your experience been? One of their Youtube videos says you can have 1,000 agents in 6 months which seems pie on the sky. Since you have been with them for a few years I wonder how its going and how many people have been successful with this company. Thanks.

I am looking into iisure and I clicked on your link and noticed its not good any more. How has your experience been? One of their Youtube videos says you can have 1,000 agents in 6 months which seems pie on the sky. Since you have been with them for a few years I wonder how its going and how many people have been successful with this company. Thanks.

A working link for you here: http://agents.iinsureme.com/2972

I've been with I-Insure Me for about two months. For years I referred out my P&C business as I wasn't P&C licensed and my focus is Medicare and Life products. I've sent countless referrals to friends/agencies that were P&C agents and didn't mind doing so. The kicker...they rarely, if ever, reciprocated referrals, so it was a one-way street that didn't benefit me whatsoever.

As soon as I heard about I-Insure Me, I jumped at the opportunity. After writing a Med Supp or Life app, I simply ask my client if they've shopped their Home/Auto policies recently and if they'd like to get a competitive quote. Rarely do I get a "no", unless they've just recently switched. I get them on the phone with I-Insure Me's partner P&C agency, tell the P&C agent my referral ID and they literally handle everything else from there and split the commission with me 50%. Once my P&C referral production is high enough, I'll have a dedicated P&C agent that handles all of my business and I can further build that personal relationship.

A few things to note:

1.) Yes, in order for you to get commission splits, you have to get your P&C license. I had been meaning to get it for years and partnering with I-Insure Me was the motivation I needed. I never plan(ned) on writing P&C personally (way too much of a headache and ongoing servicing is much more involved than with Life & Health), but with I-Insure Me doing the heavy lifting and servicing of my clients, it was a no-brainer. I crammed for my P&C test (ExamFX) one week before taking the state exam and passed first try. I am now P&C licensed and am sending my current book of business (1000+ clients) and new business to I-Insure Me's P&C partner for any home/auto/commercial needs and collecting 50% commission splits. I no longer have to worry about leaving that money on the table or hoping my friends that are P&C agents will reciprocate the favor.

2.) Yes, there is an MLM component if you'd like to grow your income potential, but it's not necessary at all. Here's the thing...it's very easy to grow. How many other Life & Health agents do you know that either throw away their P&C business or just refer it out with nothing in return? I'd bet you know at least a couple. If you introduce them to I-Insure Me, you're going to get a percentage of their P&C business as well. There are also other matching bonuses and incentives, but I don't even focus on that. I generally loath MLM, so this aspect of I-Insure Me isn't my focus. However, I can see where it could be a massive extra income source if building a team is your thing. They provide a lot of tools and a direct plan of action if growing a downline is of interest to you. This is something literally everyone that owns a car/home is required to have, so why not capitalize on that fact? Get P&C licensed and quit leaving that money on the table.

Good luck, whichever avenue you choose to go, but don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions.

It’s a good gig. Although I don’t do it anymore. The guy that replied to you explained it well. My contact info is in my profile, feel free to give me a call if you have questions.

It’s a good gig. Although I don’t do it anymore. The guy that replied to you explained it well. My contact info is in my profile, feel free to give me a call if you have questions.

Curious as to why you no longer utilize them for your P&C business? I'm only two months in and see no reason to stop utilizing them, but would like to hear your thoughts as you have more experience with this outfit. Please share.

Give me a ring tomorrow. You can find my number on my website www.ChrisRuhm.com
I hope you know more about what you're going to talk to him about than you do about Final Expense Insurance.

Final Expense Life Insurance

"Again, certain and rare situations might warrant a Final Expense policy."
:fibs:

Not rare at all. MANY people can only qualify for Final Expense Insurance. Looks like you're putting out some false info as a "scare tactic".

Funny you call it a scare tactic, that’s how y’all sell it. Why don’t you quote my article that says in rare situations it may be the right fit? Don’t post half truths, we have enough of that going around the web. I wonder how many people would buy from a self proclaimed “ male lesbian”? Classy!
Hey Einstein, what kind of life insurance are you going to write for a person who's 5'0" tall, weighs 350 lbs., has Congestive Heart Failure, Diabetes with insulin and Nueropathy?

I did quote where in your article you said in RARE occasions it might be the right fit. Are you blind too...I even bolded the quote.That's what got me. You don't have a clue because it's not a rare case that FE is the right fit. It's very common that FE(you probably don't know that stands for Final Expense)is the ONLY TYPE OF LIFE INSURANCE A PERSON CAN GET. You either don't know what you're talking about, or you have no trouble "fibbing"....or both.

Soooo, you have a problem with male lesbians. Does that mean that you're gay? :err:

Back on I-Insureme model. They have updated the model since I joined and left. It's a great opportunity for anyone that refers P&C business. I would highly recommend the service now. After receiving a few calls in the last few weeks, I have reconsidered the opportunity again. Commissions are significantly more, less confusion in the agency builder model and you can do well if you simply refer people to the model. It would be way more advantageous if you obtain a P&C license, but it's set up to do well now either way, which it wasn't in the past.

Did the Male Lesbian comment get to you? I see you changed your name? I don't see too many 5'0" 350 lb people running around, rare as I mentioned. You must feel great selling a policy that won't even pay that aforementioned bowling ball a benefit (or barely pay a benefit) if they don't live more than 3 years after getting the policy. Again, if you exhaust all other policy options and the numbers add up, final expense might make sense. Now stop changing subjects on threads and troll elsewhere.
If you ever read any threads in the FE Forum, you'd see that there are lots of overweight people. Sometimes a case is mentioned in the Life Forum, and it turns out that FE is the only option.

There are basically 3 types of FE:

Level, which is Day One coverage.

Graded, which has a reduced amount of Day One coverage. A typical Graded might pay 30% of Face in the 1st year, and 70% of Face the 2nd year, then 100% after that.

Modified/GI, which typically returns their premium plus 10% interest if they die in the 1st two years of anything other than accidental death, pays 100% 1st two years for accidental death. Where else are they going to get 10% interest...not at the bank.

You used inaccuracies in your scare tactic blog. You said that there was a 3 year wait, yet there are only a couple of companies that ave more than 2.

You also seem to think that all FE is GI. You're way off base. FE, is a different ballgame, and like I said, you know nothing about FE.

As far as your "Male Lesbian" comment, you're not sharp enough to bother me. I'm just trying different ones until I find the right one. :biggrin:

My blog is about doing your homework. I did not state anything that was incorrect. If you understand a blog, it's designed to create leads. if I work with a life case, FE is the last option.

Level: I can get them a traditional IUL or Whole Life for less money better benefit.
Graded: Likely can get them a better policy than FE, same cost and maybe better benefits.
Modified/GI: As I said, rare cases it works if they die in the 3rd to 8th year. By the 8th they're almost self funded. I agree, this policy is good for your 5' bowling ball case somehow still hanging on.

Glad to see you changed you tagline, it was tasteless. Where else can you get 10%? Have you seen the S&P since 2008?

Dec. 31, 2017 21.83%
Dec. 31, 2016 11.96%
Dec. 31, 2015 1.38%
Dec. 31, 2014 13.69%
Dec. 31, 2013 32.39%
Dec. 31, 2012 16.00%
Dec. 31, 2011 2.11%
Dec. 31, 2010 15.06%
Dec. 31, 2009 26.46%

15,546 posts, you obviously seek out posts simply to be a prick.
That's the point, you don't undedrstand the FE clientele. Many, if not most, either don't qualify for fully UW, won't do a medically UW or can't manage a checking account and the only way they can pay for a policy is on a DE card. How many fully UW companes take a DE card. I'm guessing...none.

The typical FE prospect lives from month to month and an ROP +10% is a forced savings. They don't have the money to invest Einstein.

I like the way you can't debate, you have to try to call names and try to insult me. That's what Liberals do.

If a Dweeb like you thinks that I'm a prick, that makes me happy!!! :twitchy:

Back