For a Minute I Thought I Was Finally Getting Paid what I Am Worth

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Received this e-mail yesterday. I thought for a minute I had won the lottery. It didn't take the company long to realize its mistake. I was hoping that they would not find their mistake until after it hit my account. I wanted to see what a $12,880,809.66 balance looked like even if it wasn't my money.

Attachments

• Genworth.pdf
    778.2 KB · Views: 103
Received this e-mail yesterday. I thought for a minute I had won the lottery. It didn't take the company long to realize its mistake. I was hoping that they would not find their mistake until after it hit my account. I wanted to see what a $12,880,809.66 balance looked like even if it wasn't my money.

I wonder what a weeks interest on that would have been.

Dang it.

I had planned on transferring mine to a different account a get a bit of a rake till they send the leg breakers to the house. I got two with those exact numbers and one for over $5 million.

Dang it!

----------

Here you go Ben, you can borrow mine.:twitchy:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qfa8PtzgL0

I used to have a great roller. Freckles and red hair. Man when she went to seal it.........

Back