YIO - Your Insurance Office

I hope Yoda realizes that his post probably just sold 10 programs from Frank.

If Yoda doesn't like something intelligent people love it.

Rick

It turns my stomach watching these shills trying to take advantage of rookies. Ive seen it day in and day out in real life in this business and it aint any prettier on the internet. Ive been watching this for 30 years and you never get over the coldness and lack of consideration these vultures have for the new guys just starting out. Your going to have a damn hard time convincing me that most of the guys buying that program dont end up getting nothing out of it. Were supposed to be giving out advice to these rookies and helping them with their problems not seeing how much crap we can sell them. :1arghh:

Frank has a lot of knowledge when it comes to selling Medicare Supplements. Anyone who has spoken to Frank will more than likely say that he is a very honest and helpful guy. I have nothing but good words to say about him. If anyone thinks his program won't benefit them, heck don't buy it. I purchased it and I find it to be a very helpful organizational tool. So for the record, I the program is useful and Frank is helpful to many.

Dicking around plugging info into some mickey mouse computer program aint my idea of a good time er I mean "Frankie" dont even lie to us and try to tell us that was not one of your shill nicks that started this thread. Dont even insult our intelligence "Frankie' and try to have us believe that someone just happened to start a thread asking about your stupid insurance software. Selling mickey mouse software to suckers on the net and then getting them to contract underneath you sure beats the hell out of selling insurance huh "frankie"? Actually I would rather just sell insurance then hawk software on the internet and recruit inexperienced agents to contrat beneath me.

Yoda - I'm not Frank, I'm not new, I don't need anyone else's contracts, and having an organized system to manage your clients and prospects is not dicking around. I've recently left a big mutual and I'm just looking for some ideas about systems to use.

Everyone else, thanks for the feedback.

Anyone have other recommendations for CRM?

Yoda - I'm not Frank, I'm not new, I don't need anyone else's contracts, and having an organized system to manage your clients and prospects is not dicking around. I've recently left a big mutual and I'm just looking for some ideas about systems to use.

Everyone else, thanks for the feedback.

Anyone have other recommendations for CRM?

My med supp agents us Agency IQ, a monthly fee but it works very well.

YIO is good for a program on your own system. For budget cloud app, I'd go with agencyiq. For higher cost cloud app, I'd go with leads360. Also, radiusbob or whatever looks like it is shaping up to be good and it is currently free, in beta.

This is gonna sound like overkill but I use leads360+mojo with the integration feature, and I'm about to buy YIO to track my business that is currently in force.

Information is the most powerful thing you can have. I've sold tons of policies off just information I collected from people that weren't ready to buy yet, but eventually did.

It is also very hard to gauge the real value of this, but being able to load my old leads up in mojo with 1 click then 2 line or 3 line dial them gets me in contact with people that I might have missed.

I have to agree with Yoda. When you get a lead just write it on the back of your hand. That way it's always with you.
Paying $250 to $300 for a computer program to track your business is WAY excessive.
This Frank guy is making out like a bandit.

I have to agree with Yoda. When you get a lead just write it on the back of your hand. That way it's always with you.
Paying $250 to $300 for a computer program to track your business is WAY excessive.

Be careful you don't bite down while you have your tongue in your cheek!

If you only knew how much I'm "raking in".

Jacqueline and I were going to fly to Paris for the weekend until I realized the corporate jet was in the shop for repairs and taking the helicopter is out of the question.

If that wasn't bad enough, I gave the butler, the chef and the rest of the staff the weekend off.

Yea! Like a bandit. All that time he spent we me on the phone and that free copy of YIO he sent me. He made out like a bandit. All I forgot it was free!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe Frank is a nice guy after all????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jacqueline and I were going to fly to Paris for the weekend until I realized the corporate jet was in the shop for repairs and taking the helicopter is out of the question.

If that wasn't bad enough, I gave the butler, the chef and the rest of the staff the weekend off.

Frank not only do you have a transportation issue but you don't have anyone to feed the goats if you go!

Last edited:
Now that is funny Frank, pick me up when the plane is fixed!! LOL

Seriously, I hope people realize Frank could charge a monthly fee for YIO but instead, it's a one time charge and if I recall correctly he usually gives upgrades for free, but Frank can confirm or deny that part.

Back