CA L&H Test This Week - Help Please

marzies

Hi everyone,
I'm a licensed P & C agent taking the L&H test later this week. I did the required hours through Infinity Schools, but want to add some additional test practice questions and am debating between A.D. Banker and Testeachers (aka 52hours.com)

I know that others have asked about this in a general way, but any thoughts as to which to choose would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Go to lytespeed.net. They have drills you can do on the computer. You will definitely have a better chance to pass if you do this.

Rick

The best thing you can do is tell yourself to read the questions before you give an answer on the test. Let me say it again. Read the questions.
If you have a hard copy book, read through it again..But the most important thing is to READ THE QUESTIONS AND THEN GIVE AN ANSWER....Yes word for word..

California is not issuing and new L & H licenses.
I believe Georgia & Texas need agents.

That's exactly what I was told personally by our commie insurance commissioner Dave Jones.

I also believe that Michigan needs more agents, particularly to service the higher income people living in Detroit.

Rick

That's exactly what I was told personally by our commie insurance commissioner Dave Jones.

I also believe that Michigan needs more agents, particularly to service the higher income people living in Detroit.

Rick

Too funny!! :laugh:
What high income people in Detroit?? The rich live outside Detroit in the ritzy neighborhoods...:no:

I'm not sure what you are talking about. In California, you can either get separate Life & Health licenses, or you can take a combined test for a "Life Agent" license, which includes both. But thanks anyway for the interesting (?) comments.

Back