The End All Be All Door2Door/Door Knocking Thread (mined Gold!)

Re: The End All Be All Door2Door/Door Knocking Thread (mined Gold

I think in this day and age, the way technology has alienated the populace, how the older generation has seen the young generation dissapear into the internet, its refreshing to see people go d2d, being f2f.

I would like to do this type of thread but with cold calling, FE, and B2B...
Btw, thanks to John P, I forgot to give him props, he has built a foundation here and on other sites for going b2b, d2d...
THANKS for sharing that! I cut and pasted a few of those gems for future use.

My gf interviewed one of the Sharks for an article she wrote; Damon, I also got to meet him, he came to Cleveland and hosted a sharktank with all these big businesses and had a ton of small businesses come up with their idea and pitch it. It was awesome to watch (I bartended the event), your right John, they ask them what kind of local marketing they do, strangely enough, not alot of these people do this much old school techniques. Everyone is relying on the internet, creating a huge market opportunity for those willing to do a little hardwork.

As an avid watcher of the show, they very rarely give an offer to anyone who's goal it was to drive web traffic for sales.

You can watch all of them cringe when the person says "So we have a website and..."

In other news - off topic - someone stole my idea and opened up a sub joint in my area that actually serves stuff like corned beef and pastrami. I talked to my wife about it for years. The place was slammed...as in totally slammed. Now my mood sucks:-)

Great job!........................

Business to business is probably the most under-utilized method of getting off the ground. It's not a long-term method of running your business. It is, however, likely the single best way to get off the ground for many insurance products.

Before I start off, I just want to say thanks to the main contributors;
DHK,
Newby,
Jmatos,
FullThrottle,
Frank Stasny,
and if I missed anyone else that recognizes their own words, please let me know and I will add you.

I started this thread because the weather is breaking, and there are more and more agents going back to the basics for prospecting.
This is one of the solid legs for prospecting that an agent can do, the other being cold calling (I might start that thread too).

If you haven't read this thread [ Link ] by all means read it, its empowering and great.

I simply went through EVERY door to door/ door knocking thread on here. There is all around good advice and some specific advice tailored to different types of insurance.

Instead of
1. wading through every thread looking for the nuggets of gold, I have already done that for you.
2. starting a thread asking about door2door or door knocking

here it is compiled below, separated by responses. Attached is a word document in case your on the go or you want to print it out to make more notes.

Have fun and good luck this season!!!:)

Great thread! You're very organized. I'm sure that's a key to your success.

This is one of the best threads I ever read on this forum.

Lots of great stuff! Thank You!!

Back