Free Webinar: "New Agent Essentials"

souldeux

Guru
1000 Post Club
Hello hello, everyone. We'll be hosting another free webinar this Friday at 1:00 EST, this time going over "New Agent Essentials."

New agents, especially new independent agents, tend to get started with fairly limited financial resources. In this webinar we're going to go over ways you can get launched on a budget and the things you can do right out of the gates to ensure that you'll be able to expand your business in the very near future.

There are no strings attached here - you're not going to get put on a recruiting list for the ILIAA, you're not going to have to sit through an hour-long sales pitch just to get to the information, and we're not going to call you up after the fact to say "Wasn't that fun? Join us!" This is just a free, informational webinar for agents who are getting started but need some guidance or are feeling overwhelmed by their options.

If you joined us for our "30 Day Agent Launch Plan" webinar a few weeks ago (linked in my signature as "Quick Start Guide For New Agents" if you missed it), you'll remember that we detailed every single little thing an agent needs to do from pre-licensing all the way up to your first application. This webinar will be much more focused on the time period between contracting and your first sale - building a solid business foundation and plan that will ensure a steady stream of interested prospects throughout your career.

If you'd like to attend this free webinar, please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line "New Agent Essentials RSVP" and your name and email address in the body of the email. Once received, I'll send you an email containing the login information for the webinar on Friday.

Thanks guys!

To address a common question a lot of people have been asking via email: we expect the webinar to last about an hour. There will be a Q&A session at the end, and of course we don't know how long that'll take but that's our best estimate.

FYI: We're now 24 hours away from the webinar's start time. We will accept new registrations up to 30 minutes prior to the start of the webinar.

If you've emailed me for an invite and haven't gotten it yet, please check your spam folder - I know I've been caught in at least one so far.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Final call for registration - we will be starting in just under two hours. If you have not yet registered, time is running short.

Last edited:
For those of you who missed the webinar (and it was GREAT), it is recorded here.

The association is getting better and better. Nick has done of terrific job of adding content and value.

Hope you enjoy the webinar

Rick

Back