Healthcare Soultions Team & Health Markets???

Good day everyone! :-) I'm looking into these 2 companies at the moment but I'm open to learning about others. Any suggestions or comments? I want to make the "right" decision when joining a company. HELP!
Thank you! :-D

Good day everyone! :-) I'm looking into these 2 companies at the moment but I'm open to learning about others. Any suggestions or comments? I want to make the "right" decision when joining a company. HELP!
Thank you! :-D

Im trying to figure out what either of these so called "companies" offer that you don't have at your disposal already?

I went w/ Health Markets in Nov to leave in Feb. SO many agents not enough Sales "leaders" doing their job and of course the promise of "leads." I was available for 2 whole weeks and didn't go out w/ my sales leader not 1 time! As a "new" agent to the industry but not to sales I just felt like a "small" fish in a BIG ocean. A few other agents who signed when I did have left also. I've decided to go "captive" , learn and maybe go back independent later.

yeah, thats what Id want if I was in the market for some health insurance.
Some agent coming to my house or place of business and having to put up with his bs for an hourl. This is a new century and that business model is on its way out the door

I went w/ Health Markets in Nov to leave in Feb. SO many agents not enough Sales "leaders" doing their job and of course the promise of "leads." I was available for 2 whole weeks and didn't go out w/ my sales leader not 1 time! As a "new" agent to the industry but not to sales I just felt like a "small" fish in a BIG ocean. A few other agents who signed when I did have left also. I've decided to go "captive" , learn and maybe go back independent later.

Just curious....did you stay in the health market or did you go captive in a different line of insurance?

I only ask because back a while ago...I interviewed with Health Markets and didn't like the shady vibe I got form them (not to mention in my group interview there were 4 of us and the other 3 walked out within the first 30 mins....I spent another 10 mins listening to the DSM and than bailed).

Which captive company did you move to..?

Back