How Do I Quit?

Pughrs

Recently started working with NYL and not happy with office for personal reasons. Have received training, but want to go with WFG, is there anything aside from a letter of resignation that I need to submit?

Recently started working with NYL and not happy with office for personal reasons. Have received training, but want to go with WFG, is there anything aside from a letter of resignation that I need to submit?

There's a lotta win in this post right here.

You want to go from a company that offers:
- training,
- home-office salaried trainers and managers who will help you without a case split,
- in-house LUTCF or FSCP designation training program,
- and a 55% commission contract + training bonuses...

... to go with a company that will start you off with a 25% contract and be in a 'rah rah' mlm environment that focuses more on recruiting?

I can guarantee you that you won't get the same professional development at WFG as you could get at NYL. I bet no one at WFG has heard of CLU, ChFC, LUTCF, or even CFP designations. I bet no one at WFG is a member of NAIFA or other professional associations.

"Birds of a feather..." and all that.

I don't know what you think WFG is offering you that's "so great"... but the better bet would be to either:
1) Stay in that office
2) Transfer to a different office
3) Leave and become an independent agent with an 85%+ commission contract.

----------

Never seen it. Is It out on dvd yet?

Just did a search and found this one:

Believe (2007) - IMDb

NYL wants you to work full-time and I'm only interested in part-time work for the time being.

Back