How to make the most money in 4 months

MattsDad

Struggling to get to the AEP

Looking completely short term, what would you guys suggest is the quickest way to a positive cash flow in insurance while waiting for the Annual Enrollment Period to begin? I hold a Life and Health and a Med Sup/LTC license. I am not interested in unethical or illegal activities.

Last edited:
I am actually looking long term, but am in a slight bind cash flow wise in the short term.

Last edited:
Looking completely short term, what would you guys suggest is the quickest way to a positive cash flow in insurance. I hold a Life and Health and a Med Sup/LTC license. I am not interested in unethical or illegal activities.

I thought this was a set up for a joke. Oops, he was serious:D

My question relates to what market space or products would be the best to sell at this time of the year. My wife and I are currently selling Evercare SNP, but are finding the market for this product really tough right now. Maybe we are using the wrong lead/appointment company (Kingdom Call Centers) but we are going in the hole quickly.

Welcome to the business. situation normal.

Lose the appointment company and look for other ways to make it. The appointment companies job is to make appointments ......not good appointments.. just appointments. Learn the difference before you spend anymore money.

If I get this straight you're a one trick pony? one product? To last in this business you must offer different things for different people. What happens if you have someone who has a need and you can't fill it? somebody else does.

expand your lines of product. It will even out the slow periods or tough times with a single product that happens all the time.

My question relates to what market space or products would be the best to sell at this time of the year. My wife and I are currently selling Evercare SNP, but are finding the market for this product really tough right now. Maybe we are using the wrong lead/appointment company (Kingdom Call Centers) but we are going in the hole quickly.

Man, the Evercare product went to crap fast huh? This was the plan of choice for non duals that qualify until they pulled it. I don't know why anyone would recommend this plan anymore and wonder if it will last very long? What do you think?

Thanks for the reply! I have my first targeted mailing going out tomorrow. It is a small sample of only 1000, but I am doing several different 1000 mailings and want to evaluate what counties and methods are the most productive.

We are currently working on SNP plans but are also expanding to sell medicare supplements and MA plans. I am also looking into final expense plans as well.

Ir's my opinion that to be an independent agent in the insurance business you are basically starting a business.

You need to build up capitol BEFORE going into business or take a business loan.

People who try to go into insurance with no money, get into trouble real quickly and then sell things out of desparation. That's a recipe for failure and for a bad agent.

My suggestion is to either take a regular job until you build capitol or become a captive agent at a good company.

Back