I Was Doing "_________" Before Insurance..

I take it you had a variety of jobs? :)

LOL Yes, I did. My two longest stints were 13 years as a stay at home mom and 13 years in my current position. I think when you sell life insurance, all life experience helps you out. The interesting responses in this forum certainly seem to confirm that.

LOL Yes, I did. My two longest stints were 13 years as a stay at home mom and 13 years in my current position. I think when you sell life insurance, all life experience helps you out. The interesting responses in this forum certainly seem to confirm that.

What markets do you concentrate in?

I was in the Army 6 years, then started and managed a landscape business for 4 years. In March of this year I started work as a Producer in Oregon...

First post here on the forum, but found a lot of information here first, before going through the licensing and interview process. Great resource.

I was in the Army 6 years, then started and managed a landscape business for 4 years. In March of this year I started work as a Producer in Oregon...

First post here on the forum, but found a lot of information here first, before going through the licensing and interview process. Great resource.

Welcome to the forum and good lick with Allsnakes. Learn the business and then you can write your own ticket.

Back