Just Passed Exam - how is Mortgage Protection to Sell?

dwdanby

Just passed my WA state life exam yesterday (only missed five questions!). Now I am looking at an ad on Craigslist for mortgage protection insurance. How complex is it to sell? I would like to find something fairly straightforward at the start, especially as I will only be working 20-30 hours a week with other commitments going on. Also, the ad says around $100K the first year? is he for real? (I don't know the name of the company, it is a Nathan Porter with a 913 area code.) Also, can this type of insurance be sold over the phone? because that is my preference, although it doesn't have to be. All in all, what would this type of insurance be like to sell? Thanks so much for the advice.

That is National Agents Alliance and you need to run as far away as possible! I've run that rabbit and it's not a good one! I could go further into detail if you like. Pm me if you want

You two should have fun trying to pm each other. Let us know how it goes.:laugh:

I have designated you as the resident bBuster. How do I put you on ignore?
lol. Funny post

Lol.... What SAI is trying to say is that you won't be able to pm each other due to your post count. You'll have to make posts until you make enough to be able to pm. But yes, chances are that is an NAA advertising. You should run. But I will admit that if you're willing to give up your hide and your soul, you'll get good training even if a lot of it is unethical.

MIM :GEEK::idea:

Back