Which Line Earns the Most

PhxSunsFan

Guru
Assuming an agent is smart and can become pretty expert, with the help of this forum, in 1 yr, which line do agents make the most at? I'm thinking annuities? ( I cant consider FE, bec I believe clients can spend money elsewhere more wisely, like term etc. Prefer to work with more upscale folks

It all depends on how large of the target market for your products that you can get in front of on a consistent and regular basis.

If you can only sell 1 $100k annuity per month... you'll be limited to that income.

If you can sell 10 $2,000 annual premiums of life insurance... you'll be limited to that income.

If you can sell 15 $750 annual premiums for critical illness... you'll be limited to that income.

So, you're asking the wrong question.

If you can become an expert in communicating with others, and getting them to invite you to meet with you, and do this on a regular and consistent basis... where would you earn the most money?

You must think in terms of your marketing and which segment of the marketplace you can access and serve with your products, services, and your skills.

The marketplace you serve and your skill set will determine your overall income.

thanks for the reply.. Assume my skill set is high and can work all the markets.,,, annuties, crit illness etc I want to make the most but work smart and not too hard,

Assuming an agent is smart and can become pretty expert, with the help of this forum, in 1 yr, which line do agents make the most at? I'm thinking annuities? ( I cant consider FE, bec I believe clients can spend money elsewhere more wisely, like term etc. Prefer to work with more upscale folks

You have a long way to go to become an expert if you think term would ever be a good choice for seniors in poor Health to cover funerals.

I'd look at premium financing of life insurance & annuities to business owners with businesses worth at least $1 million.

And being new you may want to start by focusing on CPA's and engineers until you get your feet wet :)

Back