New Agent Looking at an IMO Not Discussed. Any Opinions?

HungryDog

I'll start with a big thank you to those of you who have been very open and insightful on this website. Many of you are obviously great mentors to many agents.

Have any of you ever had involvement with the IMO Unique Writers/Legacy Life out of California? I have no reason to think that Mike P., and Dan N. are anything other than straight shooting dynamic leaders, but I dont want to bounce around in this industry any more than necessary, so I must ask the question. So far I have really enjoyed talking with them, but being new, I obviously dont know all of the questions to ask. At this point I plan on blazing the trail with these guys and like them very much.

Any feedback much appreciated.

I think you have only half the name here. I think you are looking at Unique Underwriters. Do a search on here for that full name and I believe your question will be answered. I also think most of the answers will be along the lines of, "RUN AWAY!!"

MAYBE HE SHOULD GIVE TODD A CALL AS i KNOW HE'S A STRAIGHT SHOOTER.AND NO I DON'T HAVE ANY SKIN IN HIS GAME!!!!!

I
cant post urls until I've posted 10 posts, but......uniquewriters dot com takes you to their home page and beyond for more info.
Thanks guys. Cant tell for sure if UW is the same group as UU. Todd, I will give you a call and see what sort of possibilities there are.

Last edited:

I
cant post urls until I've posted 10 posts, but......uniquewriters dot com takes you to their home page and beyond for more info.
Thanks guys. Cant tell for sure if UW is the same group as UU. Todd, I will give you a call and see what sort of possibilities there are.

Definitely not the same company. Unique Underwriters is out of Texas

Back