Need MA or GA in MI for BCBS Individual - 2 for Sure Cases Immediately Can You Help?

honestagent

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hi.

I have 2 prospects who will become clients who need and want BCBS and not any other carrier.

One is a relative.

BCBS in MI. is very dominating here and there is an MA called Action Benefits who exclusively work with BCBS.

They offer 8% first year. I am looking for a GA or MA who can do better, if applicable for MI.

If you can or know of any outfit here in MI or outside of MI that can provide a better contract, please PM me with your phone # and best times to call you.

Thank you so very much in advance.

Last edited:
Re: Need MA or GA in MI for BCBS Individual - 2 for Sure Cases Immediately Can You He

There is no better contract for BCBS than 8% unless you are the MA. It's the standard and they don't have many to pick from.

Re: Need MA or GA in MI for BCBS Individual - 2 for Sure Cases Immediately Can You He

That's atrocious!

Gee, and is it non-shocking why so many 'push' other products?!?!?

Okay, thanks for the immediate responses; I greatly appreciate it.

You can't really expect a huge commission on a guaranteed issue plan. It's much much better than other states' high risk pools. The app takes litterally seconds to do, and no underwriting.

Okay fair enough. Thank you for the post. This helps me much.

So at this point, I guess what I am wondering now nor should I be concerned with is the MA. Do you know anything about Action Benefits?

Commissions will be assigned to them and they pay us out on an 'as earned' basis - no advances.

Any problems or hearing that they screw agents? Or that they don't pay on time and or in full?

I really do not like it when we're set up this way but they claim we don't have a choice where we can elect BCBS to pay us directly? I'm not sure how true this is, which is why I am asking.

Thanks again so very much!!! I really appreciate it!

You can't really expect a huge commission on a guaranteed issue plan. It's much much better than other states' high risk pools. The app takes litterally seconds to do, and no underwriting.

Okay fair enough. Thank you for the post. This helps me much.

So at this point, I guess what I am wondering now nor should I be concerned with is the MA. Do you know anything about Action Benefits?

Commissions will be assigned to them and they pay us out on an 'as earned' basis - no advances.

Any problems or hearing that they screw agents? Or that they don't pay on time and or in full?

I really do not like it when we're set up this way but they claim we don't have a choice where we can elect BCBS to pay us directly? I'm not sure how true this is, which is why I am asking.

Thanks again so very much!!! I really appreciate it!

Have you ever worked somewhere that you assigned your commissions to? How did that work for you? NEVER EVER assign your commissions to someone. Don't you want to keep your own clients? I've talked with you enough to know that you know better than to do that!! :no:

Have you ever worked somewhere that you assigned your commissions to? How did that work for you? NEVER EVER assign your commissions to someone. Don't you want to keep your own clients? I've talked with you enough to know that you know better than to do that!! :no:

I know that. That's how they have it set up - which is killing me here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :err:

It's my understanding that BCBS is only done this way. If Action Benefits wants to do this for all carriers, stay away.

When you say, BCBS is the only one that does this that way, what does that mean exactly?

Are you saying that BCBS make all MA/GAs pay out commissions to their agents? In other words, any indy who wants to write BCBS must get paid by the house they go through - meaning: assigned commissions?

A reply is greatly telling and appreciated very much!!!

It's my understanding that BCBS is only done this way. If Action Benefits wants to do this for all carriers, stay away.

Back