ACAexpress.com

steph0216

Expert
Does anyone have any experience with ACAexpress.com's software? Specifically, can you really complete a subsidy application in 10 minutes without going through healthcare.gov ?
I'm thinking of purchasing this and would love some feedback.

Stephen, have you seen our demo (either the recorded or live on done via webinar)?

Give Reid Bowie a call at 888.668.3909 Ext 104 or email him at [email protected]

Kenny West
ACAExpress.com
Keeping Agents Relevant in the Post Obamacare Era
See the demo at ACA Express and find out how to the ACAExpress.com enrollment platform can skyrocket your ACA sales!

This is a completely unsolicited review of ACA Express and solely my opinion:

I went through the demo video last night and am enrolling in the standard package today (no set up, no monthly, $20 per app)-this is truly a no brainer for a single producer.

I give ACA Express enormous credit on this because they have figured out a great business model-they built in a supplemental benefits option (called Out of Pocket Protector) that, if only added on 10% of the apps, will more than pay the application fees in full for using the system for the first year and provide an on-going stream of income in future years (renewal commissions on the lowest level package are 20% or $200 per year).

For them, of course, as an upline, they get the overrides on all of these sales and I'm sure this will be a significant revenue stream.

Just a quickie on the Out of Pocket Protector-it is a typical gap plan, the base premium for an individual is $69 per month ($89 for a couple) and includes about $300 a year in 'routine benefits' for office visits and lab tests-so the actual cost is about $45 per month Individual and $39 per month (couple) for all of the other stuff (figure an Accident indemnity plan plus benefits for hospital stays, outpatient surgery, and $250 for an ER visit) and not a bad deal-I wish there was a critical illness rider that could be added, that would make it even better.

In addition to the Standard package they do have a Pro package that is more for call centers and agencies with multiple agents with a monthly fee and lower fee per app.

On a scale of 1-10, I give ACA Express an initial 9.2 (if they could eliminate carriers on the agent facing website it would be a 9.9-nothing is a '10' except Bo Derek about 35 years ago).

Thank you for the kind words, we have worked very hard and have an amazing team on board and are confident we have the pre-eminent ACA enrollment platform.

Some bullet points for those not aware...

1. The supplemental plan he refers to is, as he says, a no brainer and UBER easy to enroll customers in at the same time as their ACA plan. No separate site required, etc.

2. Regarding the "Pro" implementation; yes it is geared toward agencies and call centers but it is also an incredible value for single agents who do enrollments as low as 100 or more during OE.

Lastly, RE:
"On a scale of 1-10, I give ACA Express an initial 9.2 (if they could eliminate carriers on the agent facing website it would be a 9.9-nothing is a '10' except Bo Derek about 35 years ago)."

Gotta agree on the Bo Derek think.. :)

For the carriers, I assume you meant not showing all carriers on the Client Facing Site (which for those of you who were not aware, we provide to ALL agents who use our platform by the way). It is REQUIRED by CMS guidelines that customer facing enrollment sites for on exchange plans must list all available plans, i.e. this applies to us and ALL WBE's.

On the Agent Facing Site, it lists ONLY those carriers an agent is appointed with.

FLM2, I recall that you are "testing" the HealthSherpa platform too. You seem to be leaning more towards ACAExpress. Correct?
-Allen

I have also been in contact with the ACA Express folks. Although I don't find them totally evasive, I'm a bit miffed that I can't seem to get a response regarding my simple question.

I would like a very short list (with explanation) on the specific benefits that ACA has over HealthSherpa. Not in attachment form...Simply in email form.

The product seems legit and potentially helpful. I hope to hear from them today...and perhaps sign up this week.

----------

And I did hear from them moments ago. I'm still torn between HealthSherpa (I already have an account with them) and ACA but I will be signing up with ACA this week.

I do like the fact that the platform was created by folks in our business. Maybe a minor item, but comforting.

Hi Ed,

See my responses below...

I have also been in contact with the ACA Express folks. Although I don't find them totally evasive, I'm a bit miffed that I can't seem to get a response regarding my simple question.

I would like a very short list (with explanation) on the specific benefits that ACA has over HealthSherpa. Not in attachment form...Simply in email form.

I got with Reid and he did send you info which provided the above though was as you say in attachments. I will copy and post in another post in this thread the info and also attach the documents as well. In other words, we simply missed that specific request to be in non attachment format...

The product seems legit and potentially helpful. I hope to hear from them today...and perhaps sign up this week.

----------
And I did hear from them moments ago. I'm still torn between HealthSherpa (I already have an account with them) and ACA but I will be signing up with ACA this week.

I do like the fact that the platform was created by folks in our business. Maybe a minor item, but comforting.

Thanks!

I'm signing up with ACA Express standard package. No brainer. This is in addition to my current Norvax account that I already incur a fee for. May the best software win.

Let us know when we can start signing up.

As promised above, here is a copy and paste of the pricing structure. Click the below to enlarge and view. I have also attached as PDF to this post.

As far as elevator pitch of why ACAExpress versus competitors?
  • Standard plan is 20% lower cost than any competitor, Pro plan is 1/2 at the highest and with even reasonable volume can be MUCH lower.
  • Customer Facing Website at no Additional cost which you can use in your email marketing and SEO plans
  • Extensive back end agent reporting and tracking tools, you know where all your prospects are at a glance.
  • "Pick Up Where You Left Off" feature from which you can complete the enrollment process, without having to start over again from step 1, for any prospect.
  • Integrated email marketing and ALL emails to prospects go out in the AGENTS name, email address and include agents phone number. It is your customer, right?
  • Tons of optional lead programs to help you increase sales even more!
  • No usage charges outside Open Enrollment unless and if connectivity for SEP is provided by CMS.

There are many other reasons why ACAExpress.com is the pre-eminent ACA Enrollment platform.

Got other quesitons? Email me at [email protected] or give us a call at 888.668.3909

Attachments

• ACAExpress Pricing Structure.JPG
    ACAExpress Pricing Structure.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 64
  • WhyUseACAExpress.JPG
    WhyUseACAExpress.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 49
  • ACAExpress Pricing Structure PRO & STANDARD.pdf
    304.1 KB · Views: 137
  • Why Use the ACAExpress Take One.pdf
    311.9 KB · Views: 72
  • ACAExpress Benefit Overview.pdf