The Dismantling of ObamaCare - Ongoing Updates.

How about repealing it outright. That was the campaign promise from countless Republicans. Even top rino Mitch "Root and Branch" McConnell said he would repeal it. But now? They won't do it. Rinocare is no better than Obamacare.

It is legislatively impossible to repeal the ACA in it's entirety without 8 democrat votes in Senate, which is not going to happen.

You can't expect the promise to be delivered in whole, hence the dismantling through the 3 gov't tracks: HHS, Budget reconc, and new sensible targeted legislation that dems can vote for too.

Last edited:
How about repealing it outright. That was the campaign promise from countless Republicans. Even top rino Mitch "Root and Branch" McConnell said he would repeal it. But now? They won't do it. Rinocare is no better than Obamacare.

They were lying. Or they can't read. One of those.

Article 3 of PPACA deals with Part D coverage. An outright appeal puts Part D into chaos. That's not going to happen.

Can someone help me determine the cost changes by moving to a 5 to 1 ratio.

Use the current example of $200/mo for 21yr old and $600/mo for 64 yr old (3 to 1 ratio)

Would new premiums be $133 and $666 respectively under 5 to 1 ratio?

A 33% drop, and 10% hike?

Yes it is silly of you to think a law with 2700 pages and over 20,000 pages in regulations could be undone in one day.

Then you really don't understand Obamacare and how many tentacles are contained in that abortion.

Nope.[/QUO
All I can say is what a bunch of empty suits those who speak for us on the Right have become on this issue!! Sorry six years is plenty of time to fix this or at the least be honest and make the case that it is not the Governments job to make sure everyone has equal access to Healthcare. It appears Agents and Politicians a like are spending too much time in Talk radio, social media and donut shops and not enough time reading meeting and researching this vital subject!!

Thousands of pages of regulations(as always in every type of public/private insurance offering) that are redundant and must be read and "undone". Boo hoo.......... Oh how tough for our Elected Reps and health agents. All I can say is welcome to (P&C Agents) our world... changing Fema flood maps, costal properties with options of only complicated state run wind and risk pool coverages fake and real tort reform efforts that only complicate Malpractice coverages further. so on and so on

Over these past 8 years I have been in earshot of a lot of folks who have talked to anyone who would listen that they knew the answers and had the right path well...............................it's time to put up or..............

Can someone help me determine the cost changes by moving to a 5 to 1 ratio.

Use the current example of $200/mo for 21yr old and $600/mo for 64 yr old (3 to 1 ratio)

Would new premiums be $133 and $666 respectively under 5 to 1 ratio?

A 33% drop, and 10% hike?

Tax credits subsidies are not apportioned in a 5 to 1 ratio. Older people will get hit hard.

Back