Obamacare Computer Code Riddled with Typos, Latin Filler Text, Desperate Programmer Comments and Dis

STIBROKER

Like My post and enter the DRAWING,,,,
Texas
Re: Obamacare Computer Code Riddled with Typos, Latin Filler Text, Desperate Programmer Comments and Disastrous Architec

Not to mention, most of it is public-license stuff. Everyone from Twitter to MIT is represented in code headers.

Re: Obamacare Computer Code Riddled with Typos, Latin Filler Text, Desperate Programmer Comments and Disastrous Architec

I know next to nothing about coding so correct away. If the code sucks then how safe is the site itself? Is anyone worried about hackers breaking into the site?

• Staff

I know next to nothing about coding so correct away. If the code sucks then how safe is the site itself? Is anyone worried about hackers breaking into the site?

Obamacare Website Source Code: 'No Reasonable Expectation of Privacy' | The Weekly Standard

Buried in the source code of Healthcare.gov is this sentence that could prove embarrassing: "You have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication or data transiting or stored on this information system." Though not visible to users and obviously not intended as part of the terms and conditions, the language is nevertheless a part of the underlying code for the "Terms & Conditions" page on the site.

So I guess pretty safe...:goofy:

Absolutely. You won't believe the deal I got on an O J jersey. Wasn't able to get health insurance but I will smell good and have killer looks.

Back