Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

Central United is part of Manhattan Life, they offer a hospital indemnity plan that I have in my portfolio but stopped offering due to claims issues (not being paid).

Their plans aren't even close to being decent if you don't have major medical, the maximum daily hospital benefit is $500 plus some an addition $1000 a day for the first six days.

I was trying to get up to speed on a virtual sales organizatoin called Visionary Partners when I read a post referring to US Health Advisors as an alternative. Leads, product, support, blah blah blah.

Now doing a read through this post on USHA sounds like they sell just their own proprietary product, am I correct on that? And if Im reading between the lines correctly, scheduled benefits, etc. Freedom life shows up somewhere here in as well, which if I recall correctly from years ago is the uproot of the old MEGA Health & Life. Any one know something different?

I believe Freedom Life is USHealth, and Mega Life went straight and now are known as Health Markets (who actually broker ACA now)

I believe Freedom Life is USHealth, and Mega Life went straight and now are known as Health Markets (who actually broker ACA now)

So your suggesting that Mega may have been crooked in the past and now its only US Health Advisors that are crooked?

:yes:

I've been visiting this site because of the great information from all of you. Now I have a question to ask. Has anyone heard of USHealth Advisors? They have contacted me to sell their telephonic health insurance. I googled them but didn't find much info. They seem fine, but I have never heard of them and they want me to get contracted as soon as possible. Any help would be much appreciated.

Amazingly, they're still going strong...

"Las Vegas, Nevada (PRWEB) March 13, 2015

USHEALTH Advisors was presented with Bronze Stevie® Awards for Sales Growth Achievement of the Year and Field Sales Teams of the Year in the ninth annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service last night."

Ref: USHEALTH Advisors Wins Bronze Stevie® Awards in 2015 Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service

Thanks for the info, however I believe this award is predicated on the success of the company itself and has nothing to do with the success o the individual agents.

What I'm curious now is I know that all my regional ACA carriers, the blues etc do not use any sort of MGA model, so there are no over rides on any ACA plan, I'm unaware if the nationals do or not, like UHN and HUM, so any entity behaving like and MGA or IMO would have to be skimming part of the agent's commission. So how much? And for that your getting what ? Certainly not a recognizable brand name to hang your hat on like Big M, office space, I doubt it, leads, **** you buy those yourself, a quoting platform, I can get my own free. What if anything of value do agents here believe these organization like HP bringing to the table? I don't get it, so I ask because maybe I'm ignorant and missing out on a great opportunity and I don't want to do that.

Amazingly, they're still going strong...

"Las Vegas, Nevada (PRWEB) March 13, 2015

USHEALTH Advisors was presented with Bronze Stevie® Awards for Sales Growth Achievement of the Year and Field Sales Teams of the Year in the ninth annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service last night."

Ref: USHEALTH Advisors Wins Bronze Stevie® Awards in 2015 Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service

Florida Blue certainly does use a MGA and CGA model that receives overrides on their contracted agents and if you're under a manager they are getting a piece of the pie also.

Back