Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

Sounds like USHealth but of course she's not saying. Just wondering what they are slinging now and I thought they couldn't sell indemnity plans unless you already have an ACA plan? Are these not indemnity anymore?

I read somewhere in mid-2015 that a judge overturned the restriction you're referring to. The entire private health insurance industry is a mess right now.

Any update on their new plans? Just had someone on FB post this "If anyone would like to save at least 30% a month on health insurance with a $0 deductible and nationwide PPO..."etc.
I played along and said I would and she tried to DM me. I responded that there isn't anything new unless you make little money and she responded with "the company I work for is not Obamacare, it's the only fully comprehensive alternative plan. It's a PPO, you can go to any doctor any hospital any time"

Sounds like USHealth but of course she's not saying. Just wondering what they are slinging now and I thought they couldn't sell indemnity plans unless you already have an ACA plan? Are these not indemnity anymore?

Most carriers simply refiled so they are assigned a different classification with the DOI's.

Does anyone know what the new plans consist of?

It is a plan pretty similar to the assurant health access in many ways. But it has a rider that allows the client to upgrade their policy to a $3k max out of pocket short term plan at any time, even during a claim. The short term will carry the client to the soonest possible EHB plan start date. Typically stacked with an association and CI.

I know that in the past the policies from US Health Group haven't been as strong, and there have been some greasy agents that have given the company a bad reputation.(especially here on the forums) But some division offices are much better than others.

I had a friend who had a plan and not one claim was paid.

Care to elaborate? US health group has certain plans that are guaranteed issue and don't cover prex. I would assume that this would be the case. The problem there lies with the agents selling those sub standard plans and not explaining them properly or flat out lying.

The premier choice plan covers prex and has a $3k max out of pocket rider. It works very well and I have seen first hand the company paying out for huge claims. It doesn't cover all EHB but it is typically 50% of the price of an ACA plan. Great fit for the right client.

Back