Looking for FMO for OEP

If you want to sell lots of major medical and tons of ancillary contact me. My team and system make it stupid easy to make a great living and help people if you're a well polished speaker and either (or both) experienced or trainable.

The deadline to submit pw for a couple national carriers is tomorrow though. If you want on the team you're going to have to hustle.

If you want to sell lots of major medical and tons of ancillary contact me. My team and system make it stupid easy to make a great living and help people if you're a well polished speaker and either (or both) experienced or trainable.

The deadline to submit pw for a couple national carriers is tomorrow though. If you want on the team you're going to have to hustle.

What carriers have their deadline tomorrow?

Correction: This is regarding GA transfers and supposedly not new appointments.

I really can't say names as it's internal knowledge, but "some or all national carriers" has been consistent news from AHCP, which is Velapoint's FMO. Velapoint is the highest producing call center in the nation and owns and modernized AHCP. They're pretty tight with the carriers. I was one of the original guys there before becoming a Division President with AHCP.

Wish I could tell you more. Depending on the states you want to sell in the deadline may be very important or not so much. Think about who is fickle, has recently announced changes, or had a backlog of appointments last year during OEP and you probably can figure out which carriers are going to close the door to GA transfers.

Last edited:

Is this offer still out there and is it only for Oregon people?

Our agents are all over the country. Oregon is a small state with big national agencies so we sell all over the place.

I can still appoint you for any of our ancillary carriers and most major Medical carriers. PM me or call the number on my website.

Back