Best Time to Make Calls.

Heck13

Expert
I am new to the forum but I was curious as to what you guys have found to be the best times and days to make calls. I know it depends on what you are attempting to sell however I was hoping you might post what you personally have found effective for the specific product sell. For example senior products from 10-6 Tuesday - Thursday. Thanks.

For senior products, earlier is better. 10am-12, :30-4:30, and 6-8:30. The first time is the best. Calling Monday through friday is fine, just make sure you're not booking out appointments more than a day or two. Saturday mornings from 10-noon are usually fine too.

Seniors I've had good luck m-f 10-3. Younger retirees you can call after this but older people in rural areas just don't seem as "with it" as it gets later in the day. Working age I have better luck 8-9am and after 5:30pm. Fridays seem worse than most days, particularly for working age leads. You can get them on the phone but they don't want to talk and my no-show appointment ratio seems much higher for appointments set on Friday. Saturdays 10-11 are pretty good for everyone. Businesses really depend on the type of business.

Please make sure you are taking advice from someone who has personal experience calling seniors. I have a telemarketer and find little difference in when the calls are made.

Rick

I am new to the forum but I was curious as to what you guys have found to be the best times and days to make calls. I know it depends on what you are attempting to sell however I was hoping you might post what you personally have found effective for the specific product sell. For example senior products from 10-6 Tuesday - Thursday. Thanks.

The best time to call is right now.

Please make sure you are taking advice from someone who has personal experience calling seniors. I have a telemarketer and find little difference in when the calls are made. Rick

I was not specifically asking about seniors I was just wondering if there were periods in the day that you found were more successful than others for a particular niche. I appreciate your contribution however,

Back