Reviews Needed: Predictive/Power Dialers

Hi everyone, Lance from Dolphin Dialer. Would love to answer any questions about our dialer systems or dialers in general. We believe that power dialers are the right choice for most people because they are generally more effective when you reach a live person and allow for a personalized voice message while still saving a significant amount of time, although predictive dialers are able to make more calls.

Question #1: Does D.D. have a salesforce integration app?

Power Dialing is just a Generic term for a Dialer that can Autodial instead of the Agent having to manually dial or clicking a widget/icon on their PC to connect the call.

Other difference between a Predictive Dialer and a Progressive Dialer is that a Predictive dialer is best for campaigns where you want to make the most amount of calls because it uses algorithims based on past performance to predict dialing calls and yes, there is a pause as the Dialer has to connect to an available agent.
Mostly ideal for B to C campaigns in most situations.

Progressive Dialers are best for campaigns where an Agent is already available, you want no pause/delay and more concerned with calls immediately connecting. They are more ideal for Up-selling, Cross-selling to existing accounts or calling new customers that have recently opted in and the opt in is still fresh in their minds. Also B to B Campaigns are more ideal.

Best regards,

Jay Adams
[email protected]

I am still in the dark ages and actually have a land line. I probably get at least 3 or 4 calls every day from telemarketers. It is very rare for someone to answer without a delay.

I figure I must be like most people and if there's no one there when I say hello, I just hang up, I don't wait for them to connect. So annoying. However, they keep doing it that way so it must work.

I am still in the dark ages and actually have a land line. I probably get at least 3 or 4 calls every day from telemarketers. It is very rare for someone to answer without a delay.

I figure I must be like most people and if there's no one there when I say hello, I just hang up, I don't wait for them to connect. So annoying. However, they keep doing it that way so it must work.

I think more and more people are catching on to this, like you have Susie which is making predictive dialers less effective then they once were.

People are certainly catching on bit by bit.

There is however 1 Predictive Dialer provider that has come out with Proprietary Technology that has eliminated the Pause.

InContact has also done this with their Predictive Dialer but they are more of a Contact Center solution that is not meant for heavy Dialing only, but rather a blend of Inbound & Outbound traffic.

People are certainly catching on bit by bit.

There is however 1 Predictive Dialer provider that has come out with Proprietary Technology that has eliminated the Pause.

InContact has also done this with their Predictive Dialer but they are more of a Contact Center solution that is not meant for heavy Dialing only, but rather a blend of Inbound & Outbound traffic.

Definitely. A few years ago, I worked in a call center trying to collect money from cars that had already been repossessed, and we'd hear a beep in our ear and often times get cussed out before we even had a chance to talk.

Predictive dialing has become less and less effective for these reasons. Even if they were able to eliminate the pause, it can still run into other issues such as dropped calls because everyone is on a line.

Currently using a product from CA called CCDS. What's nice is the custom solutions they provide. I have used them with several other projects over time and each had their own requirements.

The overall flexibility the product offers and the reporting available in a call center environment have never failed to produce.

Even nicer there is no limit on how large or small you need the product to perform in. Features include Power Dialing, Predictive Auto Dial and Dial when available.

I've worked with this product in a live transfer environment and a call back the next day situation. Currently working with them and an SQL dev to create a lead distribution feature.

Website is Best Call Centre Software Solutions, Auto Dialer And Robo Calls | ccds

As frustrating as Predictive Dialers are here is 1 of the Main Reasons many of my Call Center clients use them. If your CCenter is selling a low ticket, low margin sale then it becomes a numbers game. Even though a Preview or Progressive Mode will result in higher answer ratios there just isnt enough time in a 6 hour shift to make up for what a Predictive Dialer can do with a 5:1, 10:1 or higher ratio. So it boils down to the dialer is always working extra fast to find someone willing to answer the phone even if many hangup.

But if your CCenter is selling Higher Ticket/Higher Margin services/products then each answer becomes a lot more valuable and you just need a few good quality connections to make the profits per sale to justify your Agent's per Hour costs plus commissions split.

I'm in the process of putting together a dialer comparison guide and could use some help from folks that have used different dialers. The obvious suspects at the moment are Callfire, SalesDialers, Mojo, Magnalogix, Brook's and ytel, but any others would be great too. If you've used any predictive dialing solution/power dialer and feel like writing a review (good or bed) and sending it to "[email protected]" that would be helpful. This can be with or without credit for writing it (free backlink?)

The idea for these is to put together a more comprehensive explanation of why or why not to use different solutions. I'm slightly biased towards SalesDialers.com because I do have an affiliate agreement with them, but I genuinely believe that for the money they provide the best value and have promoted them since before I was an affiliate. That being said, there are other great companies out there and I'd love to have a more complete assessment than just looking at the nuts and bolts of it on feature sheets from their websites and marketing materials.

Thanks in advance for any help and for those interested feel free to send me an e-mail and I'll let you know when it's ready.

I have checked everyone of them Sales Dialers gets me as the most
I want your business attitude with the best price.
I will start with them 03/08/2015 and get back with you how I feel about
them Steve Miller P & C Insurance Agency

Back