Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Continuing Education Forum

Reply to FL CE Needed............     
Old 07-04-2017, 04:12 PM   #1
Guru
Tkruger on FL CE Needed............

State: Tkruger is an Insurance Agent from Florida
Tkruger is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
FL CE Needed............ FL CE Needed............
It's been a hot second since I've posted. It's my year to get CE out of the way. AHIP and FL 5 credits helped but still need hours. That said I know that the situation has changed since my last CE so.........who do I go to?

TIA.

------------------------------------
Centurion Insurance Solutions

Ut sementem feceris ita metes, Carpe Diem!
As You Sow, So Shall You Reap, Seize the Day!
  Reply With Quote to FL CE Needed............

Old 07-09-2017, 09:14 PM   #2
Super Genius

State: johndf is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
FL CE Needed............ Re: FL CE Needed............
It depends; Do you want to do it online, sit in the class or do the webinar? I use Central Insurance School. They are right down the road from you. I take the webinars so there is no test. They usually have the classes divided into 2-3 hour webinars and since the guidelines in FL changed, you can pick any topic that is being taught as oppose to just you lines.
Old 07-10-2017, 07:24 PM   #3
Guru
Tkruger on FL CE Needed............

State: Tkruger is an Insurance Agent from Florida
Tkruger is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
FL CE Needed............ Re: FL CE Needed............ Tkruger is the thread starter for: FL CE Needed............

Originally Posted by johndf View Post
It depends; Do you want to do it online, sit in the class or do the webinar? I use Central Insurance School. They are right down the road from you. I take the webinars so there is no test. They usually have the classes divided into 2-3 hour webinars and since the guidelines in FL changed, you can pick any topic that is being taught as oppose to just you lines.
Thx for the reply.

Online and in the shortest time possible. Those are the only 2 criteria I have.
Reply to FL CE Needed............ 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Continuing Education Forum