Should Life Insurance Agents Become Financial Planners?

Yes. There is much wisdom is what you say, Wino. In wine there is truth...:)

It is Wine and Blues season here. Makes for a happy Wino.

wino-wisdom-color-banner.jpg

I think Xrac, DHK, Full Throttle, and Vol are the 4 evangelists of the topgunproducer forum, where over there, the saying, "failed planner", "this is what a failed planner does" etc. are repeated ad exhaustum, for good reason too.

Anyone know if Mr. Blaine visits this forum?

I think Xrac, DHK, Full Throttle, and Vol are the 4 evangelists of the topgunproducer forum, where over there, the saying, "failed planner", "this is what a failed planner does" etc. are repeated ad exhaustum, for good reason too.

Anyone know if Mr. Blaine visits this forum?

Actually, I stopped visiting the site over a year ago. There were some things I agreed with Rick on, and some I didn't. Another of the four you mentioned told me they were kicked off by Rick for disagreeing with him.

I'd visit, soak up as much knowledge as you can, and then decide if you want to stick around.

TGP is all about one thing, and one thing only, writing as much life insurance as possible and doing it the Rick Blaine way. That isn't for everyone, but if you can learn from it, it can increase your income.

What were the differences? I agreed with him on the biggest issue, prospecting via facetime. I would wager xrac got the ax lol.
I am in the middle of putting the best and brightest posts into a book format, more organized than my last gold mine threads. It will be quite the doozy....
Vol, it was funny seeing you guys grow up there, from your earliest posts in 2006 to the more recent ones.
Going there, and I spend A TON OF TIME THERE, I can't help to look at a many people on here and use the dread term (piker). That word rubbed me raw when I started reading that forum, now, I can understand the harshness of his tone and voice.
Anyone know if Rick comes over here to "piker central"?

Back