What is the Easiest CE Provider?

I got an email the other day about flatfece.com that looked pretty simple to sign up, pay and take ur course(s). That's probably what I will do in the next few months when it comes time. ANybody else heard of flatfece.com?

Ewwwww, I don't care for the name of that company. The name alone would keep me from using them.:twitchy:

I answered my own question. Jumped straight to all the tests. Took 45 mins from start till I printed my new license out. Scored 92-100 on them all. Webce is awesome.

Ewwwww, I don't care for the name of that company. The name alone would keep me from using them.:twitchy:

I did a 360.com one ce course and I only got two time to pass and it was so hard it took me 3 hours, I had to take notes to pass the test. Needless to say, I complained big time.

----------

I answered my own question. Jumped straight to all the tests. Took 45 mins from start till I printed my new license out. Scored 92-100 on them all. Webce is awesome.

Glad it worked for you. Read some of the other posts about this on other threads and many states have forced webce to stop the practice. The complaints are that the takers have to go through each slide, with a timer they claim.

Now I have used webce and others, but which one is easiest with the least amount of questions to do? Anyone with intimate knowledge about this?
Collision protection Price Quotes - You Need to Protect Yourself

Anybody living in US ought to realize that expansive measure of movement can prompt diverse sort of mishap on the streets. Generally in metropolitan urban communities, there are high odds of mishaps event on the streets. As indicated by the law, you might be in charge of every single medicinal expens brought about on harms to outsider and you are additionally in charge of any money related harms caused amid the mishap. Along these lines, you have to ensure yourself.

Harms created by robbery can be another explanation behind you to get a decent auto protection arrangement. Note that the rate of auto robbery has expanded particularly in the vast metropolitan urban areas.

1utoinsurance.blogspot.com

Collision protection Price Quotes - You Need to Protect Yourself

Anybody living in US ought to realize that expansive measure of movement can prompt diverse sort of mishap on the streets. Generally in metropolitan urban communities, there are high odds of mishaps event on the streets. As indicated by the law, you might be in charge of every single medicinal expens brought about on harms to outsider and you are additionally in charge of any money related harms caused amid the mishap. Along these lines, you have to ensure yourself.

Harms created by robbery can be another explanation behind you to get a decent auto protection arrangement. Note that the rate of auto robbery has expanded particularly in the vast metropolitan urban areas.

1utoinsurance.blogspot.com

:twitchy:WTF are you talking about Habib?:confused:

He doesn't know. He just wants to sell you insurance to protect you from the Nazi's.

large.jpg

Back