Looking For Good Lead Company

I am looking for a good lead company. I want to focus on selling life (final expence) And medicare supplement insurance. I have my license to sell health but dont know if I want to dabble in that right now. Can anyone refer me to a good quality lead company?

A good lead company is an oxymoron. Their quality runs like a roller coaster. They will say anything to get people to click on their site and then sell it to us as a lead. You will spend a great deal of time calling numbers that always go to voice mail. With hard work and determination and good credit cards, you can make a living and then progress.

A good lead company is an oxymoron. Their quality runs like a roller coaster. They will say anything to get people to click on their site and then sell it to us as a lead.

This statement is a little too broad. Some lead companies are much better than others.

You've got to test, measure (like crazy) and adjust accordingly. Get the data, and analyze it. The types of filters they offer is key, and there is some magic in what time of the month you buy them as well.

Organic Search engine Leads are the best. PPC leads are of lower quality and conversion. (1) Agent does not know the Keyword Phrase that Lead Company is targeting with their PPC Ad. PPC leads are a guessing game with quality and the intention of the clicker!!!!

I've been happy with ASAP exclusive leads. It's just as important to know what lead companies to stay away from.

If you do a search you'll hear the good and the bad about lead companies.

As far as bad, my experience with Most Choice was terrible. More than terrible! Stay far, far away from them. (Search this forum for much more information).

Rick

Back