New Mortgage Leads We Just Released/ Read Now

GP32765

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Attention Mortgage Protection/ Life agents: Read this! We have been testing our new mortgage protection/ Life leads and after initial test we closed about 4 policies out of 10 leads. Any questions please email us @ [email protected] or call me personally at 912-596-8417. I will go into further detail as we speak in person. Flash Intro Page

Gary

Mortgage and Life Leads
Just Released after 3 months of testing Just release after 3 months of beta. MCS is excited to launch our new Life/Mortgage leads. Before we show you how our systems work for Mortgage Insurance it is important for you to understand how the major Mortgage Protection Marketing Companies do business.
The Mortgage protection marketing companies get data in of new home purchases and refinances in on a daily basis. When they get this data (contact info of home owner) they have large a staff that prints and stuffs envelopes for the mortgage mailers 24 hours a day seven days a week. Most of these Companies mail the first class which means it gets to the prospect in one day and comes back to the marketing company in one day. First class mortgage mailers are expensive but if you wish to get their first, that is what you have to do to be competitive. A lot of companies do not wan to spend the money to mail first class and they choose bulk mail. Bulk mail takes about 1 week to get there and a week to get back to the marketing company. If you do get a mortgage protection mailer from a marketing company that was sent bulk mail, then you are getting either 2 types of people:
One is the tire kicker. This person has filled out all the mortgage mailers that he got in the mail to try to get the lowest price possible.He has probably already met with 3 or 4 agents already. The other type of person that filled out all the mortgage mailers is the person that has so many health conditions that he has so many health conditions and he did not know if he could get covered, so he filled out as many as possible. You will not get very many sales from either types of those people. So the key is to get their first.
If all the mortgage protection companies have a staff of mailers and stuffers, get data in on a daily basis from the court houses and mail first class, how do you get there first?

This is how we get to the prospect first:
Using our exclusive crm technology which dials on average 150 calls per hour, we call them about 3 weeks before the companies mail to them. Our exclusive data source gets us data (home owners contact info) in to our system on a daily basis. Our professional staff then calls the home owner and finds out if there is an interest. Our staff will then ask several qualification questions:

1. Age
2. Name or Names on mortgage.
3. tobacco.
4. Health conditions.
5. Medications.
6. Mortgage amount.

If the prospect has an interest and answer these questions we send them an instant mortgage mailer (just like the mortgage protection marketing companies send) via fax or email. Our staff then tells them that Mr. Agent will be giving them a call to go over the plans with them, is that OK?
If they answer all these questions and say yes it is ok for the agent to contact him or her, we count it as a lead.

Initial test showed that we beat other marketing companies to the prospect by about 3 Weeks.

Temporary discounted Prices for launch:
(Prices expire 4-30-08)

10 leads - $300
20 leads - $499
30 leads - $599
50 leads - $749

Over 50 leads please contact us.

Weekly leads program (30 cancellation notice)

10 leads per week - $229 per week
20 leads per week - $399 per week
30 leads per week - $449 per week

Over 30 leads weekly please contact us.
Direct Mail, Professional Tele-prospecting, Data,
Specality list, CRM software, Lead Generation, Hot transfers, leads
MCS 3:1 dialers (AS SEEN ON JOHN'S BLOG AND THIS FORUM) $349 m-m No Setup fee
The premiere Marketing Company for the Insurance Industry!
user_online.gif

Last edited:
Weekly leads program (30 cancellation notice)

10 leads per week - $199 per week

20 leads per week - $399 per week
30 leads per week - $449 per week

Why does it cost $1 more per week if you take 20 instead of 10? Shouldn't it be the other way around? :)

Yes sorry Typo. It has been corrected. Thanks

The mortgage leads have been doing very well with our test. They are still in demand. The mortgage insurance is just a way to get in front of a client. We suggest conducting a needs analysis when you meet with clients. We also run campaigns for just life insurance also

I've never chased the mortgage market for life leads, so bear with me while I ask some basic questions....

I have to assume new home buyers have a higher interest than individuals simply refi-ing for the 15th time. Are your leads sorted by 'new buyers', or is everything lumped together?

In most things, the first man wins, which is what you elude to in the offer. Any stats if that is really true on new homebuyers? I have to think the initial few weeks are a bit hectic. I remember when we first bought our home, I don't think I bothered with mail in the first 2-3 weeks, and didn't have much time for telemarketers (but then I still don't have time for telemarketers).

Dan

Why don't you send a mailer out 1 month after all the other companies that says.

Mortgage Protection....... did you get ripped off by a non med product? Send this card in to get real rates!!

Great questions.

The mortgage mailer is just a way to get infront of someone. I always do complete insurance reviews when I meet with the client. Also, we suggest that you always sell the fully underwritten products! If you sell the non med products a smart agent will go in after you and replace it. Plus, we always want the client to get the best possible price right.

Also, we do not sell our selves as telemarketers. Our system shows the local agents caller id on the phone. We tell the prospect that we are calling locally and come off like we are the agents assistant. (This works really well)

Yes, we are calling consumers at home. Our systems have a DNC scrubber built into it. We scrubb the data EVERY time before we make phone calls.

If you have anymore questions let me know. We really do get there about 3 weeks before mailers get there.
Gary

Last edited:
Also, we do not sell our selves as telemarketers. Our system shows the local agents caller id on the phone. We tell the prospect that we are calling locally and come off like we are the agents assistant. (This works really well)

This is dishonest and unethical...at best.

If you have to lie and trick 'em to get their interest, your offer is worthless.

Do all of us professionals a favor - get out of the business. This manipulative crap is what has given our business a bad rep - and some of us would like to clean it up.

Why don't you try home improvement or cars - it would be more suited to your lack of ability.

And as a side note to John - your association is endorsing this clown?

Back