Thinking of Starting a Lead Company

I believe that happy middle ground you are looking for is coming soon...... Lend.com

Hmm, Angie's list sort of?
Find this interesting: "Lend ranks financial service professionals based on three standards: reviews, ability and visibility."

So how fast do you think you can get Visibility on your site & how are you going to do it? I hope you've got a ton of $$ backing you as it is an uphill climb. Best of luck!

Yes has some of the same features of an Angies List. Just more elaborate and we are not an open search platform.

So instead of a client filling out information on a site. It then gets sold off to whoever buys it. The consumer is bombarded with calls from people they know nothing about.

They will get matched with 2 Lend.com providers who can assist them. They will see their profiles with reviews, pictures, bio and all the pertinent info they need to see before making a selection.

As for the $$$ that is covered. We would not acquire and create a company with a powerful name like Lend.com with no plan or money behind us. Will not be a cake walk by any means to get going but, we have all the proper people in place. Extremely excited to get this off the ground.

i use a program that generates leads for me using my computer at a very low cost.you need something like that if you are going to sell leads. i use it for my own personal production as well as my downline uses it. ill be happy to share the info if it helps anyone.

i use a program that generates leads for me using my computer at a very low cost.you need something like that if you are going to sell leads. i use it for my own personal production as well as my downline uses it. ill be happy to share the info if it helps anyone.

I'm assuming you mean lead capture via the Internet?

...or are you talking about your computer making phone calls for you?

Back