Vimeo Live Xfer Leads Question

5starfinancialhealth

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Supposably the live transfers have a 50% closing ratio, looks nice, sounds nice, priced right, but how good are these live transfers? Ive had a few different agents tell me they are like as good as it gets and they close almost all of them. Any feedback on live transfers? How much Volume is there with these? am I able to get like 10 xfers + a day? 40 + a day? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Supposably the live transfers have a 50% closing ratio, looks nice, sounds nice, priced right, but how good are these live transfers? Ive had a few different agents tell me they are like as good as it gets and they close almost all of them. Any feedback on live transfers? How much Volume is there with these? am I able to get like 10 xfers + a day? 40 + a day? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

What product lines do they do these for. Seems too good to be true?

What product lines do they do these for. Seems too good to be true?

Health, a couple buddies of mine who I used to work with at the Ican group were telling me they close them almost all the time
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Is Vimeo the same as VIMO? Regardless...50%? No.

Vimo is actually what I meant, there is a lead vendor called vimeo though which is a little confusing.(they tricked me until I realized I meant vimo) lol

Last edited:
Really? Working out of some kind of alternative dictionary?

Do you mean supposedly?

Where in the hell is arn?

Do you have nothing better to do than pick apart peoples grammar in post? Lol, what are we 12 here? Do you actually have anything of substance to contribute to the post?

Last edited:
Really? Working out of some kind of alternative dictionary?

Do you mean supposedly?

Where in the hell is arn?

HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!

Thought you went on permanent vacation!!!!

BTW Arn has toned it down on his grammatical corrections. Not much going on here in the way of grammatical corrections. :cool:

Back