What Are Your Biggest Hangups with Telemarketer Leads?

We are trying to get a better feel of the problems and struggles Insurance agents are facing in attracting more potential customers.

So we would like to ask a few questions.

- What are your biggest hangups with cold call Telemarketer leads?
- Do you have a sales follow-up process?
- If data leads, how many times did you attempt to follow-up the leads?
- Who have you bought your telemarketer warm transfers from?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thank you
John

Producers are working direct mail for the f2f market. I am working TV commerical leads since I am telesales. However telemarketing is not a viable long term option in my opinion. With increased regulation and data shrinking only the part time agent can stay busy on this lead program.

You just don't know what you don't know.

Why don't you give a screen shot (with your name and agent number) for foresters and prove your a real agent. Cuz you spew hate with no knowledge.

I have been using TM "type" leads for 14 years selling Final Expense (I have proven my worth) MS, and other telesales insurance products. We still sell FE over the phone with TM type leads and crush your IMO and many others.

SO your comment lacks proof.

Search my name on the forum or ask anyone I have proven my production, you should do likewise before you talk about things you know nothing about.

(I am sure he has blocked me too like Todd, his excuse for not answering questions)

:)

TM leads do not work long term alone for F2F as your only lead source, you can trickle TM or not at all, DM is king for F2F, but they do have their place for telesales.

You just don't know what you don't know.

Why don't you give a screen shot (with your name and agent number) for foresters and prove your a real agent. Cuz you spew hate with no knowledge.

I have been using TM "type" leads for 14 years selling Final Expense (I have proven my worth) MS, and other telesales insurance products. We still sell FE over the phone with TM type leads and crush your IMO and many others.

SO your comment lacks proof.

Search my name on the forum or ask anyone I have proven my production, you should do likewise before you talk about things you know nothing about.

(I am sure he has blocked me too like Todd, his excuse for not answering questions)

:)

TM leads do not work long term alone for F2F as your only lead source, you can trickle TM or not at all, DM is king for F2F, but they do have their place for telesales.

Nice!!! Now dont forget to stand him in the corner for being a bad boy.

Back