Youradvantageleads.com FE Leads

Does it worry anybody that Jody is pimping them in emails and on the site?? too sad....

Yes, I'm sorry for that... they were good for awhile and then flaked out. This is why I don't buy leads and rather, develop my own leads. Lead companies are so unreliable.

Last edited:
I used Your Advantage Leads and I could NOT have been more disappointed!!!!!! They were terrible!!!!!!! They seem like a quaint little Southern company with really nice CSRs and a great gimmick, but that is exactly what it is .... A GIMMICK!!!!! The people on the phone pronounced my name incorrectly referred to me as a him (when I am a her) when on the phone with leads, and while some of them followed what seemed to be the standard script the company has in place, most did not. The leads themselves were confused and completely not interested. Most of them told me I have several insurance policies, I told that to the woman, but she really wanted you to call me, so I said yes .... I spent $20 on that!!!! Furthermore I ordered leads in a specific area and out of the 25 I ordered NOT 1 came from that area, but rather surrounding areas that I did not want to go to. All of this compounded by the fact that I waited almost 3 weeks to receive my leads when they told me it would take 5 days. Save your money and invest in another lead source!!!!!! If anyone who is considering using them would like to email me, I will forward you some of the recorded calls I received that were suppose to be leads, so you can hear for yourself what the reps and leads sounded like, my email is [email protected]

Last edited:
They are terrible and not really leads. Took forever to get a refund and only because I disputed my credit card.

Stay far away from them.

Rick

I ordered leads from Your Advantage Leads January of this year. The sales rep Penny said they would be able to start my campaign in a week. After I called and e-mailed them for three weeks, they finally started calling for me on the fourth week. When they sent me the recorded telemarketer calls, half the prospects stated they were not interested in talking to an agent. When I mentioned this to Penny she said that wasn't her department and would pass the information to the appropriate person. When they finished calling my campaign they were still short 30% of the lead quantity I paid for. When I complained I was told someone would call me. I was called by Nora and they would run my campaign again the following week. It's currently May and they still owe me the leads. I e-mail and call them every few weeks to see when they will fulfill my order and they always have some excuse. In addition, they never credited the leads who are heard on the recorded call saying they are not interested. I am writing this to warn my fellow agents about this company. We work hard for our money and this company is just out to rip off agents.

OK, I thought these people were going to pull through for me but they disappointed again. I can't even begin to explain the utter incompetence of this company. Life Guy's experience was just like mine. Do not do business with them and let everyone else know. I'll stick with Need a Lead for now I guess.

I'm glad I found this site. I received an e-mail today from Penny and Sherry touting the advantages of their services. They do sell some sizzle but having been burned by a company called SCRList I thought I'd see what I could find out about these guys. A high percentage of less than enthusiastic postings convinces me to keep my credit card in my wallet and continue looking.

By the way- SCRList is just as horrible as this company appears to be. Has anyone heard of or done business with ROI Marketing Professionals LLC? I also heard from them this week and they, too, promise the moon.

Are there any legitimate lead companies out there?

Last edited:
Why don't agents create their own leads or prospect anymore?
I agree. Work your client base.. Call them several times a year and see if they need more life insurance,,ask about family members and beneficiaries. hand out your business card. you are creating your own business. The market is full of lead companies churning clients. A lead .must become a prospect

Last edited:
Back