Youradvantageleads.com FE Leads

By the way- SCRList is just as horrible as this company appears to be. Has anyone heard of or done business with ROI Marketing Professionals LLC? I also heard from them this week and they, too, promise the moon.

Are there any legitimate lead companies out there?

I tried them back in November. Big mistake for me. I was very disappointed. Another example of "if it sounds too good to be true..."

I tried them back in November. Big mistake for me. I was very disappointed. Another example of "if it sounds too good to be true..."

billyg... I see that haven't improved. Tried SCR a couple of years back. Was like sticking money in a hogs rear and yelling sooeeey!

Now they won't even take CC's, they only do some kind of checking account withdrawl for your payment if you order. That's a poison pill right off the bat. Seems they must have lost their merchant account from all the complaints and charge backs.

I bought another batch of 10 leads through them. I sold 2 and got 2 more appointments tomorrow. We will see how that goes. I made more than the investment. It works for some, but I do agree the qualifying is not the greatest. It is what it is, but you have to learn how to try to transition the contact to an appointment. Most of the time they usually do not want to meet on these leads. I probably will not order anymore because I felt I can do better with a cold call lead list I can do myself for what I paid for these "leads". :mad:

I know people that worked for this company last year. If I remember right, this company scammed a ton of workers and never paid them for anything they did. The "supervisors" disappeared when issues with their pay came up and most of the telemarketers never saw a dime.

Don't order from them, all you're doing is making the owner rich and helping him screw ppl. The few that were paid averaged 99 cents per hour and weren't paid for 4-6 months.

State of North Carolina dissolved the company officially. I would give the URL to the Secretary of state showing this decision but this site does not allow me to post links because I haven't posted enough.

Last edited:
I had used them for about 9 months during 2010. I stopped using them then because of problems with leads. They kept getting worse and worse. It used to be their leads were pretty consistant. but towards the end they got real real bad.

They apporoaced me about 3 months ago and convinced me to give them another try. They told me about all the improvements they had made and that the quality of their leads was drastically improved. I bit and just finished my first batch of 25 with them yesterday. They are much worse than they ever were in the past. Their telemarketers sound like baffons. Dealing with Connie and John is like dealing with idiots. They claim all their leads are screened before they are sent out. Bull ****. Out of the 25 leads i got from them 6 or 7 were an absolute waste of time and money. Three of the leads never even included a name! Several of the leads were people so senile they would never get approved and couldn't even tell you how old they were.

YAL can talk the talk but can't walk the walk. They made all kinds of promises they just can't deliver. Avoid them.

They do offer leads at $17 a piece but don't be fooled. Save your money. Go elsewhere

Has anyone heard of them? They do presets for $35 a piece. A friend forwarded me an e-mail from Oxford Life and this is the lead company they are working with? Wouldn't they have to be good if Oxford recommends them?

I've tried them...twice! YAL seems to have telemarketers that bully people into getting prospects to talk to an agent about life insurance. These prospects aren't actually interested in purchasing life insurance, but they have agreed to speak to an agent, just to get off the phone with the telemarketer.

Do NOT buy YAL leads.

I agree 100%. I would like to hear the first part of the phone call that is not recorded. Many of their leads are just old people trying to get them off the phone. My last batch included 4 or 5 people who were obviously senile and would no way qualify for a decent policy. I had a lady who when asked what her name was said January then they asked her again and she said mornings are best! She didn't know her age and wouldn't answer the banking question. I sent it in to be replaced and they stated it was a good lead.

The reason they require checks and not credit cards is obvious. When people were paying by cc many of them complained to the cc company and got a refund. If YAL had chargebacks they would be out of business.

If someone is NEW here Please listen up to what you are reading.

Do NOT pay by check to a company you don't know or is a "new" company. Your Credit Card provider is your BEST FRIEND in a case like this.

They will automatically suspend the charge so you don't have to pay while they investigate. The burden is on the business to prove their case with you. You need to provide facts, not "all their leads were junk." But facts like are being reported here.

Never pay by check up front. It is not easy to get approved to accept credit cards online like we do. If someone has you pay by PayPal, be aware of their rules. I am not that familiar with how they work but I wouldn't think as strong as your credit card company. Just be aware.

Good comments.:idea:

i guess they want to believe, i guess saleman are an easy target... i squeek when i walk. but i must admit, time to time, i fall for a pretty, presentation.

Back