Anyone Used Prophet CRM?

Nina

Has anyone used Prophet CRM? It becomes part of Outlook which is appealing for tracking emails; but I'm concerned about customizing it for insurance as it's a general use CRM and no one has an "insurance add-on" I don't believe.

I'm about to install this next week but I'm in my 30 day free look and I might have jumped the gun in buying a CRM that isn't specific to insurance. In Prophet, I'd have to pretend each family was a company with the kiddies as "employees" I believe.

I believe that are lots of customizable fields but I'm worried it will take forever to set this up in a way that will work for my agency, so if anyone has used Prophet CRM for their personal lines insurance office, I'd love to hear from you.

I have just myself and my assistant, who works in another office, and I need both of us to have access to the database, and Prophet provides this (though it gets pricey), but the main thing I look for is email integration as all my sales are on the phone and via fax and email. I'm paperless, thank God. Is there an industry specific program that will link incoming email to my contact's record rather than just outgoing?

Thanks.

Nina, you seem to be going through a bad case of buyer's remorse. I've not use Prophet but I looked at it and was impressed. It's been around for awhile so it has stood the test of time. I'm willing to bet you will be happy with it.

Back