Auto-dialer with Real Person (call Center)

noah808us

Expert
Hawaii
Hi guys! I am new to insurance but i am tired of making dials. I make about 50 of them a day. Is there a service that will make dials and set appointment for me, than notify me of the appointment time and place? I would like it to be a real person and not a machine doing it. Like i said im new so i would need it to be affordable. If there are no affordable ones please say so. Finally....I would like them to be in the united states of America because if they are overseas they are going to have an ascent. Thank you for your time.

I believe what you're looking for is called a telemarketer. But I'm confused about what an "ascent" is.

Telemarketing (sometimes known as inside sales, or telesales in the UK and Ireland) is a method of direct marketing in which a salesperson solicits prospective customers to buy products or services, either over the phone or through a subsequent face to face or Web conferencing appointment scheduled during the call.

Telemarketing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telemarketing

You're welcome.

Rick

Hi guys! I am new to insurance but i am tired of making dials. I make about 50 of them a day. Is there a service that will make dials and set appointment for me, than notify me of the appointment time and place? I would like it to be a real person and not a machine doing it. Like i said im new so i would need it to be affordable. If there are no affordable ones please say so. Finally....I would like them to be in the united states of America because if they are overseas they are going to have an ascent. Thank you for your time.

I know you said you want a real person, but you should check out the Steve and Jane leads. They're a good deal.

Home

I know you said you want a real person, but you should check out the Steve and Jane leads. They're a good deal.

Are you sure there willing to do this
"We will gladly replace leads if the client does NOT answer yes or OK to the pitch and the last questions asking if they would like a call back." and is there a product that will allow me to record messages before hand and responses to there questions??

Are you sure there willing to do this
"We will gladly replace leads if the client does NOT answer yes or OK to the pitch and the last questions asking if they would like a call back." and is there a product that will allow me to record messages before hand and responses to there questions??

Yes, they've replaced any that I sent back. Lots of agents on here use them and the owner is a member here, so you're not gambling on an unknown like some of the agents that come on here telling about how they got screwed trying out a lead company they've never heard of. The ROI is great and Thad has specials all the time.

You didn't specify what type of insurance. These are for FE, but you can set your filters for higher income levels if you want, which would make it easier to cross sell Med Supps.

Yes, they've replaced any that I sent back. Lots of agents on here use them and the owner is a member here, so you're not gambling on an unknown like some of the agents that come on here telling about how they got screwed trying out a lead company they've never heard of. The ROI is great and Thad has specials all the time.

You didn't specify what type of insurance. These are for FE, but you can set your filters for higher income levels if you want, which would make it easier to cross sell Med Supps.

Yes, the only ones i want are FE or Mortgage. if i call them, can i buy only 2-3 and see proof that they will work? Your on the internet (meaning civil action) will take place.....and if i can and i do buy there leads, I will take actions.

Yes, the only ones i want are FE or Mortgage. if i call them, can i buy only 2-3 and see proof that they will work? Your on the internet (meaning civil action) will take place.....and if i can and i do buy there leads, I will take actions.

I believe the minimum order is $200. If you sell one, you've more than paid for the whole order. As far as seeing if they work...there're plenty of threads about them where many agents say they're good.

Back