My First You Tube Video

its all about hits and transfers.....funny I get traffic to my site on this one......5,884 views......

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like you are pro-Obamacare. Most of my senior clients are quite vocal in their opposition to the prez and his health insurance law. Maybe your clients are different. Or maybe you did not intend the video to be viewed as a political statement.

Looks professionally done. Who did it for you?

Where will you use the video?

It was not my intention to be political. Also, I wanted to keep it as broad as possible to encourage people to contact me to gather the details. Yes, there are a good number of seniors who are opposed to the affordable care act. That being said, we can't deny the fact that the increase in "no cost" preventive care has grown.

Also, closing up the doughnut hole in years to come is a winner in the eyes of the senior. Remember, perception is reality - especially when you're on a fixed income.

Whether I like the ACA or not has no bearing on the affects that the seniors realize while on Medicare.

Let me go back to what I said in the first paragraph. I don't know whether I want them to contact me, or whether it's more of an informational video. I was just playing around one afternoon and this is what came out.

Back