Phone for Texting from a Different Number?

I formerly used Ringcentral and defected due to issues, but I miss their app that I could use from my android phone to send texts, receive calls, etc from a "work" number. Is there an app that does something similar? I need to be able to send/receive texts at a minimum from my phone and have it show a different number. Thanks!

Ack.....you beat me to it. But you have to have an Android phone for that. I use it all the time, one number for work and the other for my kids. Works great, less filling.

I formerly used Ringcentral and defected due to issues, but I miss their app that I could use from my android phone to send texts, receive calls, etc from a "work" number. Is there an app that does something similar? I need to be able to send/receive texts at a minimum from my phone and have it show a different number. Thanks!

That is what stinks. There ISN"T! I looked everywhere! So I ordered LONG cords & fixed the issue for all my desk phones.

Ring central is the best there is for phones & communication. And believe me, I looked everywhere! When you get hooked on them, it is hard to find something better, they are all behind.:no:

I use Google Voice all the time. Just get a GV number and install the app on your phone. I can call and text from it. I use GV for my business calls and my own cell # for personal calls. I then use YouMail.com to have specific outgoing messages for GV incoming calls.

I use Google Voice all the time. Just get a GV number and install the app on your phone. I can call and text from it. I use GV for my business calls and my own cell # for personal calls. I then use YouMail.com to have specific outgoing messages for GV incoming calls.

The benefit to this is that you can also text from your computer which is much easier than doing it on the phone. (For us old folks anyway)

I used Google Voice and it was horrible. When a caller leave a voice mail message, Google uses its voice recognition software to "transcribe" this into a text which is sent to the phone and can also be emailed to you. However, their software is really awful. I had a prospect leave a message that got translated to something about raccoons!

I used Google Voice and it was horrible. When a caller leave a voice mail message, Google uses its voice recognition software to "transcribe" this into a text which is sent to the phone and can also be emailed to you. However, their software is really awful. I had a prospect leave a message that got translated to something about raccoons!

That's why I keep the transcription turned off and just use it as an answering machine.

Under the transcription it has a 'play' button where you can listen to it.

I know I don't even know why the waste the time, money and resources to transcribe that stuff.

Here's my most recent one:

So you can grasp on the cellphone here at all of these are or what. Then to the. What he would not call list number but doesn't know if you have been me. So I need.

Back