The Dave Ramsey Alternative

Hello everyone. I'm excited to be a part of this forum. With over 20 years in the business, I can't believe it took me this long to find this venue. I host a National radio show called "I Control My Money" where we not just share competent and reliable financial information, but also often play recordings of Dave Ramsey's advice from his show and dissect the information.

Doing this helps people better understand why getting financial guidance from an entertainer on the radio or television is much like defending yourself in court for murder charges by watching reruns of Perry Mason shows.

I look forward to meeting you all, and maybe even interviewing some of you on my show.

Hi Rodney!

icontrolmymoney.org

Introducing The... FINANCIAL LEADERSHIP Academy!

You may want to address this poster:
http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...-his-financial-leadership-academy-t74265.html

Since I often endorse the Insurance Pro Shop quite frequently on this forum, I want to specifically state that I have not become involved with the Financial Leadership Academy at this time. I hold nothing against Rodney Ballance as I believe he is a very competent advisor/financial mentor to help people make great decisions about their money. Perhaps one day... but not today. I am connected to Professor Rodney Ballance via LinkedIn and Facebook.

Here's "Roy's Story" as told by Professor Ballance so you can get an idea of the kind of work he does.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWCNwVm0u-k

Hello everyone. I'm excited to be a part of this forum. With over 20 years in the business, I can't believe it took me this long to find this venue. I host a National radio show called "I Control My Money" where we not just share competent and reliable financial information, but also often play recordings of Dave Ramsey's advice from his show and dissect the information.

Doing this helps people better understand why getting financial guidance from an entertainer on the radio or television is much like defending yourself in court for murder charges by watching reruns of Perry Mason shows.

I look forward to meeting you all, and maybe even interviewing some of you on my show.

The link in your signature is not working?

Back