I Want to Work As an Insurance Agent Remotely

InsuranceLady

My career took a back seat after I gave birth to my children. Now my eldest is 6yrs old and already in school I now feel I have the time to do more work. I wanted to ask if its possible for me to work as an insurance agent remotely. I am an investor in a call center in the Philippines and we set Life insurance and Annuities appointments. I would like to expand my also doing full closing of these appointments however, I want to know if its possible for me to do over the phone.

any advice?

My career took a back seat after I gave birth to my children. Now my eldest is 6yrs old and already in school I now feel I have the time to do more work. I wanted to ask if its possible for me to work as an insurance agent remotely. I am an investor in a call center in the Philippines and we set Life insurance and Annuities appointments. I would like to expand my also doing full closing of these appointments however, I want to know if its possible for me to do over the phone.

any advice?

Do you work for Glen or Thad?:)

I'd say that the answer would be no since you have to be licensed in the states you're going to be selling over the phone in and your resident state isn't a state.

Back