73 Year Old Rheumatoid Arthritis NON MED

financewizusa

CA-FL
Does anyone know who can do a Male in Texas age 73- Rheumatoid Arthritis?

Need 50K + Non MED- Eapp preferred

Prior Term Expired Paying $350.00 per month needs to stay about the same

MEDICATIONS
hydroxychloroquine- 200MG X 2- Rheumatoid Arthritis
hyzaar 100- blood pressure 1 x day
prednisone 2.5mg 1 x day rheumatoid arthritis
Atenolol 50 mg 1 x day high blood pressure beta blocker
ropinirole .05 mg 1 x day restless leg
actemra- Rheumatoid Arthritis Infusion 2 x month

THE ROPINIROLE seems to be the issue since that drug is also used for parkinson and this guy uses it for restless leg syndrome.

Thanks

Last edited:
You can do a bunch of different carriers for this case. Feel free to call me for advice on it at 281-536-4220

curious, what carriers do you know tjat will approve without knowing medications????

dont be "that guy" on this forum

----------

Thanks

feel free to post reply on the open forum. Others on here are not properly trained to help you. Be wary of people posting call me.

curious, what carriers do you know tjat will approve without knowing medications???? dont be "that guy" on this forum ---------- feel free to post reply on the open forum. Others on here are not properly trained to help you. Be wary of people posting call me.

Just when I put the kids to bed I get on here and have to deal with another one...

I'd say FE would qualify as a non-med. Therefore, me being in Texas, I would stack a couple of FE policies on this guy.

Forget the e-app convenience, just get this guy covered. SOLUTION: TRINITY for 25K and AETNA for 25K

Some of the more common RX's to treat RA are: Methotrexate, Prednisone & Hydroxychloroquine

NONE of those will matter and nor will any of the other RA meds.

You should be golden. Call me if you need further details.

GO TO BED Schmit, it's late HONEY!

MEDICATIONS

THE ROPINIROLE seems to be the issue since that drug is also used for parkinson and this guy uses it for restless leg syndrome.

Thanks

----------

Sorry about meds I copied and pasted but I guess they did not paste the first time so I posted them again. Any help will do:)

Thanks

MEDICATIONS

Thanks

Does anyone know who can do a Male in Texas age 73- Rheumatoid Arthritis? Need 50K + Non MED- Eapp preferred Prior Term Expired Paying $350.00 per month needs to stay about the same MEDICATIONS hydroxychloroquine- 200MG X 2- Rheumatoid Arthritis hyzaar 100- blood pressure 1 x day prednisone 2.5mg 1 x day rheumatoid arthritis Atenolol 50 mg 1 x day high blood pressure beta blocker ropinirole .05 mg 1 x day restless leg actemra- Rheumatoid Arthritis Infusion 2 x month THE ROPINIROLE seems to be the issue since that drug is also used for parkinson and this guy uses it for restless leg syndrome. Thanks ---------- Sorry about meds I copied and pasted but I guess they did not paste the first time so I posted them again. Any help will do:) Thanks Does anyone know who can do a Male in Texas age 73- Rheumatoid Arthritis? Need 50K + Non MED- Eapp preferred Prior Term Expired Paying $350.00 per month needs to stay about the same MEDICATIONS hydroxychloroquine- 200MG X 2- Rheumatoid Arthritis hyzaar 100- blood pressure 1 x day prednisone 2.5mg 1 x day rheumatoid arthritis Atenolol 50 mg 1 x day high blood pressure beta blocker ropinirole .05 mg 1 x day restless leg actemra- Rheumatoid Arthritis Infusion 2 x month THE ROPINIROLE seems to be the issue since that drug is also used for parkinson and this guy uses it for restless leg syndrome. Thanks

AGAIN, I'm in Texas and I know my stuff. I called HALF of this guys RA meds before I knew what he was taking.

This can be done for around $400/month for 50K WL or he can get a lil less coverage for $350. With a lil more research on my end I'm confident I can find an even better deal than the one I listed.

ROPINIROLE will be APPROVED by BOTH Trinity & Aetna. Call me if you want a CLOSER to help you!

Back