Any Major Life Carriers Have Plans for Online Apps?

dgoldenz

Virginia
Other than West Coast Life, does anyone know of any major (and A+ rated) carriers that have plans in the near future to allow for online apps? Seems like so many of these companies are living in the dinosaur age with the way they run their business.

Other than West Coast Life, does anyone know of any major (and A+ rated) carriers that have plans in the near future to allow for online apps? Seems like so many of these companies are living in the dinosaur age with the way they run their business.

Genworth has one.

Genworth has one.

How does it work? Do you have to get a personalized link through your brokerage facility, or can you just go through Genworth's website somewhere and they will match you back to your GA based on the information in the agent's page? Or do they have the client go through the app, e-sign it, and send it to you to fill out the agent's page afterwards and get your own e-signatures?

How does it work? Do you have to get a personalized link through your brokerage facility, or can you just go through Genworth's website somewhere and they will match you back to your GA based on the information in the agent's page? Or do they have the client go through the app, e-sign it, and send it to you to fill out the agent's page afterwards and get your own e-signatures?

You fill out the application with the client on the phone. At the end of the application they ask for a phone number to call and verify right away to make sure the application is being taken on the right individual; and to verify the information. Also during this phone call the para-med exam is scheduled, if necessary.

You fill out all of your information before speaking with the client; so that you receive credit for it.

I would also say that if you are currently using a GA for Genworth; give me a call I have some nice EMO contracts I can give with them.

Genworth Financial Pro | Term Life Insurance | Quick Request | Pre Quote

Here is my link. But only agents who are contracted through my IMO can use it. I hope this helps.......

You fill out the application with the client on the phone. At the end of the application they ask for a phone number to call and verify right away to make sure the application is being taken on the right individual; and to verify the information. Also during this phone call the para-med exam is scheduled, if necessary.

You fill out all of your information before speaking with the client; so that you receive credit for it.

I would also say that if you are currently using a GA for Genworth; give me a call I have some nice EMO contracts I can give with them.

Genworth Financial Pro | Term Life Insurance | Quick Request | Pre Quote

Here is my link. But only agents who are contracted through my IMO can use it. I hope this helps.......

What is an EMO contract? Some of the questions on the agent's page with a lot of the carriers can't be answered until you've spoken with them (such as replacement issues). I guess I'd have to give it a run through to see how everything works out.

With respect to WCL, make sure your GA is part of the tel-app program. Some are not. One of my GAs** told me that WCL charges them $25 for these and the GA won't pay it. Thus I could not use the tele-app feature. (I want to do it as I have a prospective client about 100 miles from here.)

I called WCL this morning and the gal on the phone had no knowledge of the $25 fee but she gave me names of other GAs in my area that I could call. WCL allows for dual appointments.

HTH

** Don't ask me to identify the GA in question because I won't. I'm not sure what they told me about their business was meant for public dissemination and they are a good GA in all other respects.

Last edited by a moderator:
With respect to WCL, make sure your GA is part of the tel-app program. Some are not. One of my GAs** told me that WCL charges them $25 for these and the GA won't pay it. Thus I could not use the tele-app feature. (I want to do it as I have a prospective client about 100 miles from here.)

I called WCL this morning and the gal on the phone had no knowledge of the $25 fee but she gave me names of other GAs in my area that I could call. WCL allows for dual appointments.

HTH

** Don't ask me to identify the GA in question because I won't. I'm not sure what they told me about their business was meant for public dissemination and they are a good GA in all other respects.

As an IMO, and having access to the tele-app feature with WCL; I can assure you that there is no charge for doing one. I hope this helps.....

As an IMO, and having access to the tele-app feature with WCL; I can assure you that there is no charge for doing one. I hope this helps.....

Not pertaining to this feature...but I had a GA tell me they get charged extra to allow me to upload an app for the paramed to get the signatures

Back