Broker's Revolution. Please Share Experience

grant2010

Re: Brokers Revolution FMO:

[FONT=Calibri","sans-serif]Can a licensed agent please share their experience with Broker's Revolution? [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri","sans-serif]I'd like to understand if this firm has enough staff who is adequately trained and or has the professional temperment to address underwriting, marketplace and producer-related insurance questions in a satisfactory and timely manner? [/FONT]

Also, can anyone share their experience ordering Brokers Revolution's telemarketed leads and actually using their leads to generate sales? Do their leads generate an adequate ROI, 2.5 or 3 sales assuming the agent is competent?

At first blush, Brokers Revolution's business model seems like it might work well. But I'd like to understand if there is an actual execution team in place behind their business concept? Or is their a gap here? Another words I like to know if it might be all show, no go..... or if it actually works.

In closing, if one is having a challenge getting an question answered or a has a concern or needs a issue resolved from Brokers Revolution, is there a person in a leadership position who can and is happy to respond in a satisfactory and timely manner to help the agent?

Thank you inadvance for any details and insights you might be able to share.

[FONT=Calibri","sans-serif]Can a licensed agent please share their experience with Broker's Revolution? [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri","sans-serif]I'd like to understand if this firm has enough staff who is adequately trained and or has the professional temperment to address underwriting, marketplace and producer-related insurance questions in a satisfactory and timely manner? [/FONT]

Also, can anyone share their experience ordering Brokers Revolution's telemarketed leads and actually using their leads to generate sales? Do their leads generate an adequate ROI, 2.5 or 3 sales assuming the agent is competent?

At first blush, Brokers Revolution's business model seems like it might work well. But I'd like to understand if there is an actual execution team in place behind their business concept? Or is their a gap here? Another words I like to know if it might be all show, no go..... or if it actually works.

In closing, if one is having a challenge getting an question answered or a has a concern or needs a issue resolved from Brokers Revolution, is there a person in a leadership position who can and is happy to respond in a satisfactory and timely manner to help the agent?

I used them a few times for telemarketed final expense leads; back then they wanted $20 for the first batch and then $25 there after. Times have changed and so has pricing. The leads weren't horrible, and I made about 2.5 or 3 to 1 off both batches.

My name is Matt McCray, I own Brokers Revolution. I currently employ 40 people. We have specific people in each department who are very capable of answering many of your questions, if they can't I am available to assist either by telephone or email.

We have been generating leads with telemarketers now for 3 years and we have many agents who order every week. We also have agents who try them once and never order again. 80% of the agents who order leads place at least a second order or more.

Thanks for the questions and feel free to email me directly with any other questions you might have.

I have been searching for the right relationship. I have a ton of contacts and large book of business that I can develop. I want to own my accounts and eventually either partner up as a co-owner, or be able to open my own brokerage in 5 years....

You get to make a lot of money from me, and I will keep the accounts I open with you, even if I go on my own, as long as we have an agreement that I will be paid on the business I bring in.

This is fair, since, I have no salary or benefits, and am bringing in my family and associates who own over 1000 buildings in NYC.

I can be reached at 646-261-6044 to discuss or at [email protected]

Please contact me if you are looking for someone that can drum up a ton of business.... I have dished off a lot of business in the last 2 months, as I search for the right relationship...

My name is Matt McCray, I own Brokers Revolution. I currently employ 40 people. We have specific people in each department who are very capable of answering many of your questions, if they can't I am available to assist either by telephone or email.

We have been generating leads with telemarketers now for 3 years and we have many agents who order every week. We also have agents who try them once and never order again. 80% of the agents who order leads place at least a second order or more.

Thanks for the questions and feel free to email me directly with any other questions you might have.

Matt.

Sounds good. I'd like to speak with you directly as I have specific questions.

Can you please let me know the best direct way to contact and speak with you?

I like to have an understanding I can reach Broker Revolution's top management (and other support reps) who are available, experienced, licensed and know how the products works out in the field? I've written roughly 80 life contracts this year. Not many I realize since I specialize in health insurance.

I look forward to your reply in the near future.

Thank you.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Matt.

Sounds good. I'd like to speak with you directly as I have specific questions.

Can you please let me know the best direct way to contact and speak with you?

I like to have an understanding I can reach Broker Revolution's top management (and other support reps) who are available, experienced, licensed and know how the products works out in the field? I've written roughly 80 life contracts this year. Not many I realize since I specialize in health insurance.

I look forward to your reply in the near future.

Thank you.

Last edited:

I have contracts with Brokers Revolution through Matt. He has a nice website and offers a lot of training. The telemarketing leads are the best I have used. The people actually recognize your name when you call. I paid $20 per lead and submitted some business. I recently called to order leads and I was told they are now $35 a piece. This price jump happened within a couple months of the last order.

I definitely recommend Brokers Revolution.

Hi Matt McCray and Brokers Revolution,
I ordered 10 of your voicemail leads about 2 and a half weeks ago (when you were running the sale for $10 each). To this point I have only received 5 out of those 10 leads I paid for. I have been in contact with Sabrina. She promised to send me more, it hasn't happened yet. Will you look into this for me, please? My name is Nathan Tinsley.
Thank you for your help.

Hi Matt McCray and Brokers Revolution,
I ordered 10 of your voicemail leads about 2 and a half weeks ago (when you were running the sale for $10 each). To this point I have only received 5 out of those 10 leads I paid for. I have been in contact with Sabrina. She promised to send me more, it hasn't happened yet. Will you look into this for me, please? My name is Nathan Tinsley.
Thank you for your help.

Did you ever get your leads?

Back