Commission % for RNA SIWL

wish i was lying guys. last RNA SIWL did this week $50.56 month $606.72AP
Paid $204.76 today. with a 75% advance.. Dont really need to be called a Dumbass but i guess it is true. Ive been licensed for 6 months now and this was all ive known since i was brought on by someone i know. I really appreciate the help ive received in the pm from some of you guys. And glad i have seen the light and found that the grass maybe 3 shades greener on the other side

Paid $204.76 today. with a 75% advance.. Dont really need to be called a Dumbass but i guess it is true. Ive been licensed for 6 months now and this was all ive known since i was brought on by someone i know. I really appreciate the help ive received in the pm from some of you guys. And glad i have seen the light and found that the grass maybe 3 shades greener on the other side

Also your checking account.

----------

Also your checking account.

They are so many good IMO on this forum you cant go wrong by choosing one of them to switch over today.

I don't doubt the commission level story. Many crooks out there posing as agencies.

Although that's as bad as I've heard. Even the crooks at P & A pay 50% commission and give free leads.

Where I don't follow is the $15-20K per month production after only 6 months in and still not getting a commission bump or being smart enough to look around before now if that's really true.

Why not out these crooks if you being truthful?

wish i was lying guys. last RNA SIWL did this week $50.56 month $606.72AP Paid $204.76 today. with a 75% advance.. Dont really need to be called a Dumbass but i guess it is true. Ive been licensed for 6 months now and this was all ive known since i was brought on by someone i know. I really appreciate the help ive received in the pm from some of you guys. And glad i have seen the light and found that the grass maybe 3 shades greener on the other side

I think we ought to goget this guys IP address. He might have other profiles and may need to be term1nated. For Pete's sake!

Nope 1 profile feel free to look up the IP. With the way it is set up i got a promotion but the comp level doesn't go up with RNA for 2 more promotions then it goes up to 50%. The company is more geared to mortgage protection and RNA is not the main carrier they push. There are better comps through some of the companies but my highest comp is only 90% and that is on a SI term. Im not going to put them on blast in this forum while im still contracted im just not that kind of person. I have been in talks with a few others and listening in on a sales call for one of the companies right now. Thanks to all who have sent PM and the help from some of you other guys.

Back