Consistent Producer Looking to Find a New IMO or MGA

Is Brokers Alliance the only place you can get a contract for this product?

NM...just saw the webinar and it said BA is only place. Also, it's a B rated carrier---not that it comes up much, but some consumers do ask and some agents won't sell a B Company.

Make sure to check your e&o. I've seen some with exclusions for low rated carriers.

yes. i was speaking of "safe harbor" The living benefit riders are selling very well right now

P.S. keep those PMs and emails coming.

Last edited:
I don't care if I get flamed...I LOVE simplified issue. Its "table 4" people. It's NOT that much more expensive and most of my clients do NOT want anyone coming to their house to draw blood and hook them up to an EKG. I've done many fully underwritten policies and only 1/3 of them get issued.

I think you will love the new Phoenix SafeHarbor Term product. It is non-med up to $400,000 AND it is True STANDARD rates (not table 4). In addition, with the standard rates comes included living benefits riders!

Safe Harbor :: Home

----------

Make sure to check your e&o. I've seen some with exclusions for low rated carriers.

Good news - Phoenix has included in EVERY policy of theirs a built-in E&O policy - specifically to protect the agent in the case that their own E&O will not cover them due to selling a B rated company policy.

I think you will love the new Phoenix SafeHarbor Term product. It is non-med up to $400,000 AND it is True STANDARD rates (not table 4). In addition, with the standard rates comes included living benefits riders!

Safe Harbor :: Home

----------

Good news - Phoenix has included in EVERY policy of theirs a built-in E&O policy - specifically to protect the agent in the case that their own E&O will not cover them due to selling a B rated company policy.

Be interesting to see if there is a reason to use them. Please send me a packet with your best offer on comp.

Thank you,

Lee

[email protected]

Back