Help with Dead Beat Agents with Debit Balances

Well, usually they fire themselves but if he's doing something illegal, you could do something about it.

Successful agents should worry more about themselves than agents who write "bad business".

What do you mean by "bad business" anyway?

I had 3 agents in my downline that wrote serveral thousands in bad business that cancelled then they went to another conpany and left me with the debit balance I am a manager!!

I had 3 agents in my downline that wrote serveral thousands in bad business that cancelled then they went to another conpany and left me with the debit balance I am a manager!!

Why are they charging you for their commissions you should only be responsible for your overrides.

Who is the company that is doing this to you?

They are direct to me and I am responsible if they do not pay the carriers. Mon Life.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I do not think that is the answer buddy!!

Last edited:
Why are they charging you for their commissions you should only be responsible for your overrides.

Who is the company that is doing this to you?

What world are you living in? I'd like to go there.

Your upline is your co-signer for the whole thing.

What world are you living in? I'd like to go there.

Your upline is your co-signer for the whole thing.

Well OK I guess that's why I don't recruit. I would never accept financial responsibility for an agent.

So this guy is toast everything he writes will go to pay the debt off he wont see a check for a while.

Back